News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We have matches, lighters, and Lysol too, lets burn it up in Dingbat #32!!

Started by MelodyB, November 28, 2007, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

SippinTea

*steps on Mel's toe and dances on*

*laugh* Oh my word, Mel.... You were right. I'm slightly totally crazy today.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sis on December 07, 2007, 09:04:43 AM
Mel, are you really tall or is she really short?

I come to about the same place on Melody as she does, therefore she is not really short, Melody is really tall. I'm 5' 3 1/2".  :P

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Just_in

Quote from: SippinTea on December 07, 2007, 04:10:53 PM
Yes, it did! And Mel's making fun of me on MSN, 'cause I'm so happy I'm almost giddy. LOL

You know the reason why Melody thinks your silly is because she has never been where it snows to feel what you are feeling... I know how you feel cause that's how we were on Tuesday when we got a god snow. Melody just don't have the understanding that we do. She will just find out when she comes up here for Music Fest. An then we can make fun of her.

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

Quote from: Just_in on December 07, 2007, 08:12:19 PM
You know the reason why Melody thinks your silly is because she has never been where it snows to feel what you are feeling... I know how you feel cause that's how we were on Tuesday when we got a god snow. Melody just don't have the understanding that we do. She will just find out when she comes up here for Music Fest. An then we can make fun of her.

:hyper: Now yer talkin'!!

*Hugs* Justin 'cause I'm still rather giddy, and he 'got it'. :D

MelodyB

*AHEM*

Yall are not supposed to be talking about that in this thread....there are eyes that may see. :o

It wil ruin the surprise....

Moving on....

Sister_Mom

Just_in

*The TUBE*

The Tube is my shepherd, I shall want.
It makes me lie down on the sofa.
It leads me away from the Scriptures.
It destroys my soul.
It leads me in the path of sex and violence,
for the sponsor's sake.
Yea, though I walk in the shadow of my
Christian responsibilities,
there will be no interruption,
For the Tube is with me.
It's cable and remote, they control me.
It prepares a commercial before me in
the presence of worldliness;
It anoints my head with Humanism,
My coveting runneth over.
Surely laziness and ignorance shall
Follow me all days of my life:
And I shall dwell in the house
Watching the Tube forever.
-Author Unknown

Sister_Mom

MelodyB

SippinTea

Just_in

Quote from: MelodyB on December 08, 2007, 07:07:07 PM
LOVE IT!

I need to print it and send it to my Mother.

Yeah you do.  Ruby is only saying that cause she has never met your mother.

MelodyB

Quote from: Just_in on December 08, 2007, 10:02:17 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on December 08, 2007, 07:07:07 PM
LOVE IT!

I need to print it and send it to my Mother.

Yeah you do.  Ruby is only saying that cause she has never met your mother.

:thumbsup2: ....But dont tell Ruby I said so... :hypocrite:

Just_in

MelodyB

JUSTIN!

I miss you something BAD today... :sadbounce: I mean really, I have been thinking about you all day, and I wondered why you didnt call me yesterday, and I was gonna call you today, but I talked to Brittani and well, yeah. So anyway...just know I missed you really bad today! *sniff*

SippinTea

:pound: both Mel and Justin. You're both bad.  :nono:

*screams like a crazy woman*
*HUGS* overseas phone calls :hyper:
*HUGS* them again... and again... and again

*HUGS* Trent
*HUGS* Leo
*HUGS* Dec 15th

MelodyB

SippinTea

MelodyB

Newsman

Hmmm...

John  :waving:

Quote from: MelodyB on December 08, 2007, 01:10:50 AM
*AHEM*
Yall are not supposed to be talking about that in this thread....there are eyes that may see. :o
It wil ruin the surprise....
Moving on....

Newsman

Unless 'Leo' is the name of the bank teller that Lady SippinTea gave sucha  startled reaction about why I asked her how he was on a particular day, or the guy who so stedfastly compliments her hair, or the guy that used to pursue her she didn't want pursuing her and she's changed her mind now..I think I will focus mine investigating other than Leo, for the moment.

John  :waving:
Quote from: MelodyB on December 09, 2007, 06:16:54 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on December 09, 2007, 06:15:29 AM
*HUGS* Leo

Quoted for possible future use :freaky2: