News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Ask A Grump!

Started by Newsman, June 26, 2007, 12:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

I know all that there is to know on that subject..including whether such a purported document exists!   :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

Quote from: Chinadoll on October 23, 2007, 02:21:29 AM
What about the elder bachelor council handbook?

Newsman

Me!

Be watching for a report in the OI thread (October Investigations)

Quote from: Tricia Lea on October 27, 2007, 05:23:34 AM
grump, whom will be investigated next?

Newsman

I think it unlikely, and I'll tell you why;

SisterMom is a special enough Lady that even a much better than average guy of any particular occuoation sin't going to be good enough for her to marry: the man needs to be a truly exceptional one!

Quote from: PCs rule on October 27, 2007, 05:24:44 AM
oh dear sir grump, do you think sis mom will ever find her perfect frito lay man?

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on October 27, 2007, 09:43:57 PM
Me!

Be watching for a report in the OI thread (October Investigations)

Quote from: Tricia Lea on October 27, 2007, 05:23:34 AM
grump, whom will be investigated next?

*joins the crowd watching in breathless suspense*

*grin*

Quote from: Newsman on October 27, 2007, 09:46:04 PM

SisterMom is a special enough Lady that even a much better than average guy of any particular occuoation sin't going to be good enough for her to marry: the man needs to be a truly exceptional one!

oh dear sir grump, do you think sis mom will ever find her perfect frito lay man?

Now _that_ was a great answer!  :thumbsup2:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Newsman

Even before seeing her reply, my memory of Sister Mom's facial grooming preferences in men made me think the bandito would be unimpressive to her..that is, unless she has a 'thing' for the 'outlaw' type...

Hmmm...

John  :waving:

Quote from: PCs rule on October 27, 2007, 03:28:28 PM
dear sir grump, could this be the frito man sis mom has been waiting all these years for?

Newsman

Certainly the Patriots are uber-impressive..now, if I just had Brady and a few more of his teamates on my fantasy football league team..

The Cowboys (urp!)  have a fair chance to make to to the Super Bowl. ..those are the two teams that strike me at first thought..the Colts could always find a way, but I think the Pats are on fire right now.

College football strikes me as a year where the very best teams are capable of some tremendously sub-par, mediocre play on any given game. This holds particularly true for my favorite college team, the University of Oklahoma Sooners.

Call me a football snob, but I don't think BC plays a real enough schedule that they should make it to the championship game..I don't like USC much any more, but they are still good, and even though I like LSU even less, they are a fine team.

Quote from: MelodyB on October 27, 2007, 08:05:57 PM
Dear Mr Grump,

Who do you think has a chance in the Super Bowl this year, and who is your favorite team for College Football?

Sister_Mom

Awwwwwww! That's soooooo sweet.  :blush:

Not quite accurate.... but sweet.  :grin:

Nothing special about me, and Mr. truly exceptional wouldn't be interested.
I can't even find Mr. interested.  :roll:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

JakeLeonard

Sooo.....when is the next installment of the Grump Family Comedy Hour?

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on October 27, 2007, 11:52:48 PM

Awwwwwww! That's soooooo sweet.  :blush:

Not quite accurate.... but sweet.  :grin:

Nothing special about me, and Mr. truly exceptional wouldn't be interested.
I can't even find Mr. interested.  :roll:

Newsman are you hard at work trying to find find Mr. interested for Sis mom or even Mr. truly exceptional

Newsman

No, I have fallen down on the job...perhaps I need to turn it over to someone more local to her.

MelodyB

No, we have failed at that too...I am just gonna face it, there is no one that is good enough for her, she is too good for any man...well, I know of one guy that I think would be great for her, but...I cant say. :ignore:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Yeah Melody, I'll say who it is:

Mr. NOT interested  :sadbounce:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

and who may that be lol

Babs

<------smells an investigation  :clap2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

No investigation needed. I told ya'll who he is.  :hypocrite:

Babs

Quote from: Sister_Mom on October 29, 2007, 01:55:44 PM
No investigation needed. I told ya'll who he is.  :hypocrite:

need a name and a pic or we make up our own story  :laughhard:

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

Go ahead make up you're own story. It'll probably be a whole lot more interesting than the real one.  :biglaugh:

*sits back and waits for the story to unfold*
:popcorn:

Babs

Quote from: Sister_Mom on October 29, 2007, 02:05:13 PM
Go ahead make up you're own story. It'll probably be a whole lot more interesting than the real one.  :biglaugh:

*sits back and waits for the story to unfold*
:popcorn:

sounds like a new thread may open up soon!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Sister_Mom

New thread?  :o

:tantrum:

No need. really.  :lol:

:paperbag:

Babs

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on October 29, 2007, 01:49:14 PM

He's crazy. That's what he is. The chance of getting Sis Mom is the chance of a lifetime (literally!) ;) ;) ....and he's crazy for not taking it. :)

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Sister_Mom

*ahem*  :nono:

We now take you back to our regularly scheduled program (again  :roll:): "Ask the grumpy man a question at your own risk" (or something like that  :grin: )

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on October 29, 2007, 03:31:42 PM
Quote from: Sister_Mom on October 29, 2007, 01:49:14 PM

He's crazy. That's what he is. The chance of getting Sis Mom is the chance of a lifetime (literally!) ;) ;) ....and he's crazy for not taking it. :)

:highfive:

I agree Ruby!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Ask a Grump!! Ask a Grump!! Ask a Grump!!

Read the title people.  :roll:

Mr Grump, what work could you see yourself doing if you weren't working in the media? In other words, if you could quit your job and do something else that you think you would really enjoy doing for a living, what would that be?

(see how it works folks?  :grin: )