News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask A Grump!

Started by Newsman, June 26, 2007, 12:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

20!!?

WOW! I hope Eboni lives that long..... she is 6 now.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

What is your greatest desire in the Kingdom of God? What do you most want to become, or do, to better the Kingdom?

Newsman

If the Lord will and permit, I would like to pastor a church..I would also like to preach and teach out. While I do preach, I see where a statement Brandon made about me that includes I can preach, but I am a better teacher than preacher.

I also would like to, at least short-term, go help in the overseas missions field somewhere. I speak a smidgin of French, and have some understanding of the history of some of the nations in Europe.

After I read that, I realized my first goal should be soulwinning. So, I would amend the above to say those are my greatest desires in how I would like to be a soulwinner.

John

apsurf

Quote from: Newsman on September 05, 2007, 11:32:25 AM
   If the Lord will and permit, I would like to pastor a church..I would also like to preach and teach out. While I do preach, I see where a statement Brandon made about me that includes I can preach, but I am a better teacher than preacher.
   I also would like to, at least short-term, go help in the overseas missions field somewhere. I speak a smidgin of French, and have some understanding of the history of some of the nations in Europe.
   After I read that, I realized my first goal should be soulwinning. So, I would amend the above to say those are my greatest desires in how I would like to be a soulwinner.
John

I keep hearing that bro. Price may retire someday.... :freaky2:
Then you can have it all in MCAlester!!! hehehe

SippinTea

Dear Mr Grumpye,

Do you always do the opposite of what SippinTea requests? :P

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Newsman

Well, I certainly wouldn't if I were convinced you were attempting to use reverse psychology on me!  :goodmod:

John  :waving:

SippinTea

:spitlaugh: I'm just sure you wouldn't!  :biglaugh:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Newsman

Bwahahahahahahahah!!!!

err, I mean...  :hypocrite:

SippinTea

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

what would it take to make a grump not a grump?

MelodyB

A good woman, and a mallet!

:pound:

Tricia Lea

apsurf

All that does is just make the grump even more grumpier

Tricia Lea

Newsman

grump grump grump

Sister_Mom

What is the most recent lesson that God has taught you? No need to explain how you had to learn, but what you learned.

And, can we start an "Ask Envelope" and an "Ask TriciaLea" thread?  :hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

InChristGirl

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

You can run Tricia but you can't hide  :grin:

SippinTea

*bump*

You never answered Sis Mom's question.... and the fan club is still waiting. *smile*

Newsman

My apologies..I had a feeling there was something I hadn't responded to!

I think my most pressing area of life where God is trying to teach me now is one I'm still going through..trying to find the proper persepctive of following, failure, human frailty and frustration, although this may not make much sense.

As to the second part, I belioeve y'all already havem which I have no objection to.

Back to the grindstone now!

Quote from: Sister_Mom on September 06, 2007, 03:29:16 PM
What is the most recent lesson that God has taught you? No need to explain how you had to learn, but what you learned.

And, can we start an "Ask Envelope" and an "Ask TriciaLea" thread?  :hypocrite:

MelodyB

We have not started a Ask Evelope thread...although we night need to.... :freaky2:

RainbowJingles

Maybe we should call it "Push the Envelope"?   :hypocrite:  lol

SippinTea

:spitlaugh:  Love it, Elona!  :thumbsup2: Do it!

MelodyB