News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by newkris, February 21, 2007, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newkris

oh wow!  youse guys!

Jo - what happened to your baby?  where did he go?  and who is that little BOY in your pics?  (so sweet!! so grown up!)

MY - i didn't know you were related to the sotos, but now that you say it, i can see resemblence.  sotos are PHEMON people!  LOVE them!!

i'll have some pics for youse guys from boston later today.  haven't downloaded them yet to photobucket, but i will.  got a couple of good shots of my hotel, etc.  wow . . . what a place!!
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

NessasMama

The bridge you see in some of the pics is the bridge that goes from the USA to New Brunswick, Canada

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

apsurf

After trying to deal with a speeding ticket...
I went out into the hills beind the church

apsurf

apsurf

Sister_Mom

Beautiful pics!!  :great:

Looks like such a relaxing place.

But a really good way to deal with a speeding ticket is to pay it and don't speed again........ or so I hear.  :hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

apsurf

For some reason in this photo, I came out looking like a ghost faded into the photo....I still haven't figured out what happened!!!

JoleneHeather

the shutter was open for a long time and you moved.  So it "caught" your movement.

apsurf

while out of that series that would have been the best one had it came out normally....but I do like the "ghost" effect that happened.

mvausey

I'm not much of a pro but I though I share few masterpieces  :freaky2:

My wee artwork

My amateur shot of the moon from my father-in-law's hubble telescope via my hubby's mobile phone

WAY back years ago when we just moved to Sydney while I'm at the carpark, then I saw this dog in the car next door I though it looked funny

SippinTea

Some of those landscape pics are really good, Brandon. What river is that?

And mvausey, I really like the moon shot. Very cool.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

apsurf

It's called ash creek, about 5-7 miles from the church I attend in a place called Robbers' cave State park.

SippinTea

Very pretty spot!

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

apsurf

it is beautiful, wonderful to take a boat down, but full of death....copperheads and water mosicans

SippinTea

*shudders* Okay, never mind then. LOL

apsurf

it's not too bad...just don't stick your hand under any rocks....without poking your brother's leg there first! :biglaugh:

Most of the time when humans come down that area, the snakes take off......the area of the the river from a distance is fairly safe, and the big body of water with a hill behind it is safe, we baptized there for years!

nicolejoy

Maylyn - is that first pic you??

I LOVE the moon pic too - really awesome!! My hubby loves telescopes too - he has one, but it's in Australia - not that we'd use it in Hong Kong anyway - there's nothing to see in the night sky here!!

The dog is funny too - he looks like he's buckled in going somewhere ;)

mvausey

Quote from: nicolejoy on August 20, 2007, 06:11:14 AM
Maylyn - is that first pic you??

I LOVE the moon pic too - really awesome!! My hubby loves telescopes too - he has one, but it's in Australia - not that we'd use it in Hong Kong anyway - there's nothing to see in the night sky here!!

The dog is funny too - he looks like he's buckled in going somewhere ;)

Yep!  That's me on the first pic.  Late at night can't sleep so I took a random pic of me from my phone, dowlnloaded to my pc then fiddled with it via photo editor.  Pretty amateur but I felt fulfilled  :lol:

Pretty amazing what mobile phones can do now.  It took us a bit to get that shot at the moon because it kept moving.

And about the dog, yeah I was in the car waiting for my hubby to do his errands at the shop then I saw this dog that looked like he's about to take off with the car.  And it happened that I have a camera handy  :lol:

Classicrambler

Quote from: nwlife on August 20, 2007, 03:22:52 AM
For some reason in this photo, I came out looking like a ghost faded into the photo....I still haven't figured out what happened!!!

Very cool! I love the effect.

...didn't know you collected dolls though.  :smirk2: I gave it up years ago myself.

apsurf

That is my mom's collection....

Sister_Mom

They're beautiful.  :thumbsup2:  Looks like she has a variety of shapes and sizes there.
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

mini

Quote from: nwlife on August 22, 2007, 01:40:51 AM

Thats what most guys say....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sister_Mom

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 22, 2007, 02:00:39 AM

Thats what most guys say....

Well, I for one certainly would hope so.  :roll:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on August 22, 2007, 03:26:35 AM

Sure it is... :roll:

Did you not read the 2 posts before yours?  :pound: