News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by newkris, February 21, 2007, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Yes, but I had to say that too...I just could not leave it there.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Of course you couldn't.  :roll:

:pound: Just for good measure in case you get a sudden urge to break into the valuable package you're bringing home tomorrow.  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

apsurf

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 22, 2007, 02:00:39 AM

Quote from: nwlife on August 22, 2007, 01:40:51 AM
That is my mom's collection....

Thats what most guys say....

Yep Can I say when it does become mine (when mom passes away in 20 years or more)...that there will be an auction!!!!

Classicrambler

Quote from: nwlife on August 22, 2007, 01:40:51 AM

That is my mom's collection....

Quote from: nwlife on August 23, 2007, 05:35:32 AM

This one was the best I thought...

Are you sure about that?

Classicrambler

Here are some pics from Maine. My sister and I drove through on a road trip back in 2003...fabulous state: highly recommended for anyone who cares to ramble.

Watch out for moose, and sign posts warning about them:

Do people REALLY have to be told?

Oh yeah, highway 1 !

Here's that great rock to climb on Acadia...see the road and parking lot way down there?
Who said you couldn't do it in a skirt?

Although heels might be going a bit far...

One of my favorites: we were at a lighthouse on the southern tip of Acadia ( I think ), and looking to the West, we could see the sun setting across the water, and to the East, the moon; rising from the sea. *sigh*

giggles

It is so beautiful. There is nothing like Maine in the summer. I say road trip.

giggles

Quote from: Classicrambler on August 25, 2007, 06:41:12 PM
Here are some pics from Maine. My sister and I drove through on a road trip back in 2003...fabulous state: highly recommended for anyone who cares to ramble.

Watch out for moose, and sign posts warning about them:
For the most part if you leave them alone they will leave you alone.
If you are travalling down Route 1 and stopp at Len Libby Candy you can see a life size chocolate moose.

Go to http://www.lenlibby.com/lenny.htm

Do people REALLY have to be told?

Oh yeah, highway 1 !

Here's that great rock to climb on Acadia...see the road and parking lot way down there?
Who said you couldn't do it in a skirt?

Although heels might be going a bit far...

One of my favorites: we were at a lighthouse on the southern tip of Acadia ( I think ), and looking to the West, we could see the sun setting across the water, and to the East, the moon; rising from the sea. *sigh*

NessasMama

I agree 10000000000000%.......................Maine is an awesome state!!!!!!! I mean, I'm probably a bit biased of course!!!!! BUT, Maine is where it's at!!!! !LOL!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: NessasMama on August 25, 2007, 08:14:07 PM
I mean, I'm probably a bit biased of course!!!!!

So is eyeore.  :roll:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

giggles

You're right about that. I'm just not a fan of shoveling snow and wearing all the extra clothing.

NessasMama

Quote from: Sister_Mom on August 22, 2007, 01:59:19 AM
They're beautiful.  :thumbsup2:  Looks like she has a variety of shapes and sizes there.

So you're from Maine too? ?
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

InChristGirl

Maine!!!! Yay! Fall is just around the corner, my favorite Maine season! :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

giggles

I now live in Florida. I have made some wonderful new friends here. I am still adjusting. I have to laugh when the temperature drops below 70 degrees they complain about the cold.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: eyeore on August 27, 2007, 02:39:26 PM
I now live in Florida. I have made some wonderful new friends here. I am still adjusting. I have to laugh when the temperature drops below 70 degrees they complain about the cold.

:hypocrite:

We love ya anyway Sis.  :thumbsup2:

giggles

Quote from: Sister_Mom on August 27, 2007, 02:51:22 PM
Quote from: eyeore on August 27, 2007, 02:39:26 PM

:hypocrite:

We love ya anyway Sis.  :thumbsup2:

Thanks I think you missed this part :hi:

Sister_Mom

I was referring to our different "thermostats".  :grin:

Tsalagi

I once knew some folks from Maine who told us they liked "aht".  When we asked them what that was, they said, "You know! Aht! AHT!  It hangs on the wall..?"

:biglaugh:

Sister_Mom

:laughhard:

Yeah, eyeore puts her clothes in the "draws" after she "warshes" them.  :laughhard:

*runs and hides before I get  :pound: by the yankees*

giggles

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

MelodyB

Isnt it PAST time for them to lock this thread?

SippinTea

And whoever heard of warshing dishes with a rag? Ugh. So disgusting. ;)

We tease my Mom's best friend about that one. LOL

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

RainbowJingles

Quote from: MelodyB on August 28, 2007, 01:28:41 AM
Isnt it PAST time for them to lock this thread?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  ;-)

NessasMama

Quote from: Tsalagi on August 27, 2007, 09:00:21 PM
I once knew some folks from Maine who told us they liked "aht".  When we asked them what that was, they said, "You know! Aht! AHT!  It hangs on the wall..?"

:biglaugh:

Most of us Maine-uhs don't pronounce  the R sound in words. I do, but, I have many friends who talk like that. It's really hard to understand it at times. Car = cah 
         Door = Doah 
         Hair = Haya