Pickles & Ice Cream

Started by TRAV, February 13, 2007, 06:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister_Mom

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this "stirring the pot" thing.  :thumbsup2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: Mel-Mel on July 30, 2007, 05:06:40 AM
UGH!

Did I really say that?

*Runs and hides*

:couch:

(and to think AB will be here very soon and she may make me try that...UGH!)
Girl you so did say that..... and I have plenty leftover...  :teeth:

nah, I wouldn't suggest it to anyone that wasn't already craving it.... its one of those only-works-if-you're-craving-it

my mom commented today that she wonders what sort of very normal stuff I'll crave when I'm pregnant LOL

MelodyB

Yall....I cannot believe I am fixing to admit this...but right this moment I am eating Pickles and chocolate cake.

I do not know what possessed me to try this, but I wanted some pickles, and when I went in the kitchen here at work, I got the pickles, and I saw the cake and I remembered this thread and I thought..hmmm I wonder. And I dont have to wonder anymore....

IT IS GOOD!

Mary will be so proud!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Actually, sour things and sweet things are delicious together.
I used to get those pound cakes you could get out of the vending machines and a bag of salt & vinegar chips. Of course I would have leftovers and once talked a friend of mine into trying it and she loved it. From then on, as long as we worked together, we would get the combination and split it. Delicious! :drool:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

this is a whole new concept to me...I may have to try new weird stuff like that.

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: MelodyB on July 31, 2007, 08:29:44 AM
Yall....I cannot believe I am fixing to admit this...but right this moment I am eating Pickles and chocolate cake.

I do not know what possessed me to try this, but I wanted some pickles, and when I went in the kitchen here at work, I got the pickles, and I saw the cake and I remembered this thread and I thought..hmmm I wonder. And I dont have to wonder anymore....

IT IS GOOD!

Mary will be so proud!
GIRL! You rock my socks!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!  No joke! 

Even if you had hated it the fact that you tried it...  :thumbsup2:

Just_in

IT IS GOOD!

Mary will be so proud!

Melody is there something you need to tell us????? :laughhard: :laughhard:

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

TRAV

sniff sniff....now I at least I know I don't have to be pregnant to want weird things to eat and sicko combinations....sniff sniff...I am feeling a little better since... :o .....aaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh wah wah wah wah waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh nobody loves me, everybody hates me..... :cry2: ....oh, I'm so sorry....I don't know why this emotional side of me just happened..... WAIT!

Could I be .....  :o

:tantrum:
PROVERBS 3:5,6

newkris

i think you're in LOVE!!!    :laughhard:  :pwink: 

love will do that you know . . make your emotions all funky and have you crying at all odd times and laughing at all the wrong times and make you feel  . . . odd . . . and make you eat strange things and go places you've never wanted to go.

or at least, that's what they say in the romance novels.  :pwink:

i wouldn't know for sure. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

BOL!

Kris, you're a mess. *shakes head*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

MelodyB

Quote from: Just_in on July 31, 2007, 03:50:28 PM

IT IS GOOD!

Mary will be so proud!

Melody is there something you need to tell us????? :laughhard: :laughhard:

Nope, not a thing....just that I am weird, and AB is proud of me. LOL

TRAV

When you get pains every five minutes does it mean anything...I mean I think I may be.....  :o

alohilani

*grin* Experiencing technical difficulties? ;)

newkris

:laughhard:  that's good lani . . . real good . .  hee hee
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

alohilani

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

RainbowJingles

Quote from: TRAV on September 06, 2007, 10:16:04 PM
When you get pains every five minutes does it mean anything...I mean I think I may be.....  :o

TRAV!?!??!!??!?!!?!?

You're

MARRIED?!?!!??!?!

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Amelia Bedelia

I was thinking about this thread yesterday
I was craving corn chips and toblerone chocolate and eggs sooooo bad - to the point that I kept whining to my coworker and finally at lunch went to the closest bodega and stocked up
I try to be healthy... and then I get uncontrollable cravings... and believe me, its uncontrollable LOL I dream about the stuff and everything reminds me of it  LOL LOL LOL

Sis

It's been my experience that if you don't feed those kinds of cravings you will go crazy and end up in the NH with Cheeze, so it's good that you stocked up!   :laughhard:

MelodyB

Yeah I was thinking abouth this thread the other day too. To the point where I ate some Pickles and Chocolate cake. :) Yummy. :)

TRAV

I keep thinking that everybody is crazy but me.

Could that mean that I am..... :tantrum:

alohilani

So........

Actually, I really just came here to say HEY to TRAV. I'm not craving pickles and ice cream.

;)