News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pickles & Ice Cream

Started by TRAV, February 13, 2007, 06:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: TRAV on April 26, 2007, 12:00:31 AM
Pregnant women are so round looking....and fascinating.
kinda like whales... right?

:couch:

apsurf

Having porkchops doused in peppers.....and some other herbs I have forgotten....just have to drink a lot of water and pop....the porkchop is just a tad hot!

Tricia Lea

had porkchops last nite too,  not spicy though

MelodyB

I am thinking about having pork chops tonight....sounds like it would be a good idea.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

:grin:

thinking about chicken tonite

Amelia Bedelia

I've had so much sushi the past two weeks... I'm so happy.... had some for lunch today too... saved leftovers for tomorrow

I'm glad I'm not pregnant and can satisfy my raw fish cravings :fork: :great:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

alohilani

I got my tamales when I went home this past weekend. Yeay!

I'm craving cheesecake, currently. NOT a good thing. lol!

LeahMarie

Quote from: alohilani on May 02, 2007, 04:00:01 AM

Ohhh! Caramel-Pecan, from CF! And- Godiva! Yuuuum!

I'm craving jambalaya! :thumbsup2: Oh, and pickles! I bought some, but- they turned out to be waay too spicy!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sister_Mom

I "saw" a purple cow for the first time last night and I realized that if I ever tried one I would have to be blindfolded. It looks equally as gross as it sounds.   :yell:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Amelia Bedelia

hmmm I think my purple cows look pretty... they are all purple and swirled with the white from the vanilla...

Sister_Mom

Purple and white swirls? Maybe it was just grape milk I saw.  :lol:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Bliss

I think I may have heard of strawberry milk but not grape.

Quote from: LeahMarie on May 03, 2007, 10:37:01 AM
Quote from: alohilani on May 02, 2007, 04:00:01 AM

Ohhh! Caramel-Pecan, from CW! And- Godiva! Yuuuum!

I am having the same craving, especially for some Godiva.

MelodyB

Oh come on! Even Giggles said she would try it one day!! I had just stirred mine really well....it was great! And Chick-fl-a ice cream is by far the best to make purple cows.

LeahMarie

How do you make a purple cow, again?

alohilani

Previous page, darlin'. ;)

LeahMarie

Oh, that's right.. Sounds gross

MelodyB

Its not...it is very good, and the orange juice one is great too!

alohilani

I think the name of it is half the fun, myself! lol

LeahMarie

Yeah, the name's pretty great!

"What are you having?" "Oh, I'm having a purple cow!" :laughhard:

TRAV

Creamed Corn or Corn on the Cob? It's 2:25am.......is something wrong with me or is this supposed to be happening....I'm a little worried.....I am getting bigger however. I'm just afraid it's gonna start kicking!!!! :o
PROVERBS 3:5,6

SippinTea

Quote from: TRAV on July 16, 2007, 06:19:04 AM
is something wrong with me

Trav, methinks you don't want this answered. *big grin*

And btw....pick corn on the cob. It's always better.  :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel