News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Newest Little Hillbilly: Bella Carmichael *Hey Mesi, it's new! lol*

Started by Chseeads, January 27, 2007, 05:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: newkris on January 27, 2008, 05:48:33 AM

hey uncle seth, what did you get your bella?

Little People Noah's Ark....you can see it sitting on the floor in front of Deb's feet in the second and third to last pics.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

newkris

very nice uncle seth.  you did good.  of course, i'm sure you are well acquainted with baby bella's taste in toys so that does make it easier.

i always find myself buying kids books.  very rarely toys.  not that i don't like toys, but everyone else seems to buy them so i get books. 

very nice uncle seth.  very nice.

how is deb holding up with the sick babies?  she seems to look just fine.  she must be using her mom-reserve-over-drive strength. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Chseeads

I think Deb is tired, but yes, using the MRODS. 

For Christmas one of the things I had got her were these, just cause they're cute....lol  But they go with the Ark.  :)

newkris

do you play test them yourself?  or do you get expert opinions prior to purchase? 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Sis

Chseeads

Sis

alohilani

She's SO cute! Good job with the pic sharing, Uncle Seff.

Oh, and since you're so good at picking out gifts, I'd like to submit a list of holidays to be remembered for, ok? ;)

Sis

newkris

wow, lani, i didn't think of that angle.  i mean, really, if someone has the gift of giving i'm willing to be a receiver, too. 

let's see, you just missed my birthday, but i hear february 1st is just around the corner and that's almost the end of the spring thaw before the winter freeze here so that constitutes a holiday.

um, so, yeah, do you need ideas of what to give or do you think you know me well enough already?

i'm the blonde in line behind beautiful lani.  :pwink: 

it's better to give than to receive, but if someone's got to receive, may as well be us, lani!  you are a genius!
me, too.

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

LeahMarie

Quote from: alohilani on January 28, 2008, 09:57:18 PM
Oh, and since you're so good at picking out gifts, I'd like to submit a list of holidays to be remembered for, ok? ;)

:laughhard: :thumbsup2:

Bella is precious, Seth!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

alohilani

*high fives Kris*

So, Seth... *waiting with expectancy in my heart*

newkris

*sits next to lani and leah* 

yep. we're just waitin' here for ya, seth.  :pwink:
me, too.

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Chseeads

Deb texted me this pic yesterday.... 

Bella climbed in the tub with Josiah.....

Envelope

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

LeahMarie

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?