News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Newest Little Hillbilly: Bella Carmichael *Hey Mesi, it's new! lol*

Started by Chseeads, January 27, 2007, 05:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Chseeads

While Debbie was cutting my hair last night Bella drug her potty chair out into the kitchen, and at first put the ring of the seat on her head and was walking around with it...  Then she put it back on the potty and was attempting to get out of her sleepers and diaper and sit on the potty.  Deb helped her get her clothes and diaper off, and she sat on the potty a bit....off and on.....  Then Josiah turned a movie on in the living room and she went in there to see what that was all about, and as she stood there in the living room floor with no clothes on she peed. 

At least she had the general idea.  lol

mesipie

hahahahahahaha

thats funny

landon peed on luke today...on lukes sock and pant leg

SippinTea

*snicker* Nice, Sethers. But the interesting little story is not getting you off the hook for not posting any pics!  :pound:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

MelodyB

*BUMP*

Its been like 2 years since we had any new pics of this kid.

sunlight

*cough* and here i wasted time thinking there were pictures here. :sigh:

Chseeads

sunlight

SippinTea

Oh my word! They're so big! And still so stinkin' cute!

Thanks, Sethers. :) Those are darling.

:beret:

newkris

i'd tell you those were clearly worth the wait, but then it will be high school graduation before we get any more.

what cute, cute kids!  how nice of God to give you them to love . . .and without all the work!  almost like grandparenting . . .  :pwink:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

MelodyB

Oh my word!!! Those are AWESOME!! I LOVE the black and white ones!!

Chseeads

If you have Myspace, those are off Deb's page....  If you are linked to me on there or can find me on there, Deb's my top friend on there, just go to her pics and there's more kid pics, and other pics that she's taken for other people and photography she's done.

mesipie

MelodyB

mesipie

MelodyB

SippinTea

Sis

sunlight

:halo: so that should make it easy for cheese to put in here... :grin: