News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Noah Daniel *update 11/7/07*

Started by Jennie-lynnie, December 14, 2006, 04:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennie-lynnie

Udied4meIlive4U

Aww he is so cute and I love his name!

Jennie-lynnie

Jennie-lynnie

This is Noah with his great Gramma (David's Gramma)

And Noah with gramma (David's mom)

Jennie-lynnie

Noah wearing a hairnet from David's job (American Licorice) David did it! LOL

And that's all I have right now! Just thought I'd share since it's been so long!

chelleebelle

He is too cute!  Thanks for sharing your pics of your lil' man.

LeahMarie

Awwwwwwww!! He's gorgeous!!! I love his eyes!! Awwwww
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sister_Mom

Wow Jennie! He's growing so fast! He's getting to be such a cute little chunky monkey! He's adorable! Makes me want to just pinch those chubby little legs and cheeks! :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Raecheal

TiffanyJ

Wow he has grown SO much. He looks SO big. I want my baby to stay a baby forever!

littlegal

He's adorable Jennie.  I love the way he sticks his tongue out  :grin:

*Christi*

Wow Jennie!  He is getting  SO big!!  We need to get him and Isabelle together for a playdate!!!

EmmazMommy

Chseeads

Quote from: CRStrom on December 14, 2006, 05:21:02 PM
Wow Jennie!  He is getting  SO big!!  We need to get him and Isabelle together for a playdate!!!

:freaky2:

alohilani

*Christi*

Quote from: Chseeads on December 14, 2006, 06:47:27 PM
Quote from: CRStrom on December 14, 2006, 05:21:02 PM

:freaky2:

You are such a doofus!!

EmmazMommy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

littlegal

Hey Mel, I didn't know you were 26!  What day was your b-day?  Today (ticker says 0 days since)?

nicolejoy

That must mean it's TODAY!!

Happy Birthday!! :D

And Noah is ADORABLE!! SO cute!! :D

MelodyB

Actually my ticker was wrong...it was the 15th....which reminds me...I have a birthday thread in here somewhere...so Ive heard....

acjmom

"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

MelodyB