News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Noah Daniel *update 11/7/07*

Started by Jennie-lynnie, December 14, 2006, 04:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlegal

I agree, he looks so much like his daddy, but i see his mommy in there too.

Either way, he's adorable!

Arctic Rose

It does look like he takes a lot after his daddy, but mommy is showing up too. :)

I am not Spoiled.... Just well Loved!

mesipie

sooo big!

i thought he looked like mommy...but ill hafta look at a pic of dad...lol
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

randerzforya

Awww, yall are such a cute family!! And little noah isn't so little anymore, he's getting so big! He definitely looks like his daddy!

MelodyB

That is a Daddys boy if I ever saw one...Hopefully Lil Mel-Mel will look more like you!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

He is almost as big as you Jenn!

Jennie-lynnie

haha. um not quite! ;)* lol

He is pretty heavy for me to carry around though! lol

*Christi*

Awww!!  How big is he getting!!  Wow!!  He is losing his baby look already!  Such an adorable family!!  Yay!!  You'll have to bring him over to play with Isabelle one of these days!

MelodyB

When I come up there this summer, we are going to have to come over...or you can come see us! Depends on how well Jen is doing after she has the youngun'  But we have already talked about getting toegther with you while Im there. I should be there a week if all goes as planned.

Jennie-lynnie

These are from my baby shower. Noah's great aunt hadn't seen him in a while so she gave him some gifts :D*

Noah and his little buddy Gavin. They are only 2 weeks apart in age :)*

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Roxie

He is cute... I love the picture with him and his buddy!
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

joyeuse

He is so cute and growi,g so fast

MelodyB

Awwwww I cant wait to see him!

Sister_Mom

Noah looks a bit more than 2 weeks older than Gavin.  :o

He's a handsome li'l feller!!  :thumbsup2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Jennie-lynnie

lol. Actually Gavin is 2 weeks older than Noah.

NessasMama

WOW!!!! Noah looks considerably older that Gavin!!!! I guess looks can be deceiving!!!!! He's still a cutie though!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

amanda18

Aww he's cute!! You need to post some new pictures soon.  :thumbsup2:

JUST DANCE!!

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

OH NO!!!!!!!! What happened?  :eek!:

He's almost all grown up!!!!!!

And he's so handsome.  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Jennie-lynnie

Thanks for getting these up girl! I have my hands full with my 2 little ones! lol

Quote from: Sister_Mom on November 07, 2007, 07:27:14 PM
OH NO!!!!!!!! What happened?  :eek!:

He's almost all grown up!!!!!!

And he's so handsome.  :grin:

I know it *sniff*

MelodyB