News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

General Conference

Started by bishopnl, July 02, 2009, 05:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

ROFLOL!  Sis, I can't even watch that without being embarrassed...LOL 

Minnie, it was the same suit I was wearing when we met ya.  HA!  Nathan got a kick out of that, belt buckle indeed! 

mini

Heres the picture of that night:

You immodest woman you!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sis

Obviously, I wasn't serious! *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH*

Melody

I know, and it was hilarious! 

JakeLeonard

Quote from: bishopnl on October 05, 2009, 02:10:22 PM
Quote from: JakeLeonard on October 03, 2009, 07:22:42 PM
Quote from: bishopnl on October 01, 2009, 04:35:30 PM
Two things...first, JakeLeonard, where do you go to church?
I know the Benthals quite well...my brother and father are both licensed ministers in that section.  The Benthals are great people, and I understand they are doing a great job in Litchfield.

Who are they? I might know of them as close as section 7 is to them

My dad is Michael Mohr, he pastors in Fidelity, Illinois.  My brother, Jonathan Mohr, is on staff at Calvary in Quincy, under Bro. Pate.  Actually, my brother is on the Illinois District Youth Committee, he's the Sectional Youth Leader for Section 6.

MY,
I had every intention of being there and would have loved to meet you and your husband, but it's been a difficult month for us with everything that happened.  On top of that, I was snowed under with homework this week, so I ended up not being able to go.   :cry:

I've heard of your dad, but not that familiar with him. I know Jonathan pretty well, as a matter of fact, I saw him again when Litchfield had their youth conference last month!

And.....sorry I couldn't stick around much longer on Sunday - I would have loved to meet some of you guys. (I went with my girlfriend, her sister and her mom who go to Bro. Benthal's church - my pastor had to work all week and has been working every other weekend since the Farm Progress Show in Decatur early last month)

EricShane

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 06, 2009, 06:49:08 PM
Heres the picture of that night:

You immodest woman you!
I know Tara and Ryan!! lol.. Tara moved away from me though when she married Ryan and now shes in Oklahoma.. :(
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Melody

Yay! Found it!  I hope to meet some other GPers soon.  Roscoe and Mini meeting has me wanting to venture out and meet some more folks!

Chseeads

I told you....primitive camping and dude ranch living.....right here.  lol