News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Everyone sign and introduce your self.

Started by Scott, April 04, 2011, 11:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Quote from: Scott on April 04, 2011, 11:19:15 PM

Sis and Nikki were my mods @ UPCI.ws and Seth was pretty much the same then as he is now.

Sis and Her husband are friends of ours - Minnesota folks and all.

Sis and Niki were mods before you were on UPCI.com. Then you became the fearless leader there. So we were your mods in UPCI.com AND UPCI.ws. *Sticks out tongue*

Roscoe

Quote from: Sis on May 16, 2011, 01:55:35 AM

Sis and Nikki were my mods @ UPCI.ws and Seth was pretty much the same then as he is now.

Sis and Niki were mods before you were on UPCI.com. Then you became the fearless leader there. So we were your mods in UPCI.com AND UPCI.ws. *Sticks out tongue*
Yay, Sis! Good to see you dropping by.  :clap:  :goodmod:  *five-oh hugs Sis, in the way you would hug an elderly grandmotherly type.... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: five-oh on May 16, 2011, 11:40:24 AM
Quote from: Sis on May 16, 2011, 01:55:35 AM

Yay, Sis! Good to see you dropping by.  :clap:  :goodmod:  *five-oh hugs Sis, in the way you would hug an elderly grandmotherly type.... :laughhard:

:spitlaugh:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

JCS

Name: Chris Scott
Screen Name:JCS
Home State: Arkansas
Current State: Arkansas

Hobbies: Fishing, Web design

Brief Salvation Story Recieved the Holy Ghost as a teenager, left the church for a while, returned by His grace a few years later.

Marital Status Happily married

Children: 3 beautiful girls. Ages: 16, 13, 10

Pets: Nope

Are you involved in your church? If so, tell us what you do. Sound board

Roscoe

Quote from: JCS on May 16, 2011, 08:53:29 PM

Brief Salvation Story Recieved the Holy Ghost as a teenager, left the church for a while, returned by His grace a few years later.

All right, another Arkie! Look out, we're takin' over GP. :laughhard: Where at in Arkansas are you, Chris?  Welcome to this crazy place. It's awesome and has became the source of friendship and inspiration for me. enjoy it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on May 17, 2011, 12:37:56 AM

All right, another Arkie! Look out, we're takin' over GP. :laughhard: Where at in Arkansas are you, Chris?  Welcome to this crazy place. It's awesome and has became the source of friendship and inspiration for me. enjoy it.
:reaction: :reaction: :reaction:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 17, 2011, 12:45:26 AM

:reaction: :reaction: :reaction:
:laughat:

Welcome aboard JCS! :)   Don't be shy... Bob isn't and we still tolerate him!  :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

JCS

Thanks everyone.
I was raised in Arkadelphia, currently live in Bryant.

mini

Oh NO!  You two are within spitting distance of each other!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 24, 2011, 06:29:37 PM
If he gets on here like I do, and is half as "funloving"- or troublemaking as you would see it- you should be VERY afraid. He and I could gang up on you in a heartbeat- you ain't but 2 1/2 hours away.... :laughhard:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: five-oh on May 24, 2011, 07:16:42 PM
If he gets on here like I do, and is half as "funloving"- or troublemaking as you would see it- you should be VERY afraid. He and I could gang up on you in a heartbeat- you ain't but 2 1/2 hours away.... :laughhard:

So how many "Arkies" does it take to change a lightbulb in a chandelier?

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Roscoe

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 25, 2011, 07:19:20 AM

Not as many  Arkies as it does Wisconsinites. :biglaugh: But I still don't know why the church bought a chandelier.... no body knows how ta play tha durn thing, and we need light in a bad way. :laughhard:

mini

Quote from: five-oh on May 25, 2011, 03:05:09 PM

Not as many  Arkies as it does Wisconsinites. :biglaugh: But I still don't know why the church bought a chandelier.... no body knows how ta play tha durn thing, and we need light in a bad way. :laughhard:

As soon as I read yoops question I was gonna put the very answer you gave.  "Dont know, but none of them can play it."  ROFLOL  Rev. Jerry Clower...LOL

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 25, 2011, 05:27:42 PM
Quote from: five-oh on May 25, 2011, 03:05:09 PM

As soon as I read yoops question I was gonna put the very answer you gave.  "Dont know, but none of them can play it."  ROFLOL  Rev. Jerry Clower...LOL

And you both gave the answer I was hoping a true-blue (pardon the inaccurate pun) southerner would give! I love Jerry Clower... :)

"Knock 'im out John" :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

"Shoot up in here uh-monst us! One of us gotta have some relief!!"
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

Name:
Tia

Screen Name:
Backseat Radio

Home State:
Indiana

Current State:
Indiana

Hobbies:
Hanging out online, Music

Brief Salvation Story
Been baptized in both the UPCI and the Church of Christ

Marital Status
Single but not looking

Children:
No kids until after I find the hubby

Pets:
a Pothos

Walmart

Are you involved in your church? If so, tell us what you do.
Not involved in church

Other info you wish to share:
Not much to know about me

IowaSkirtGirl

Name:Laci Jae

Screen Name:IowaSkirtGirl

Home State:Kansas

Current State:Iowa

Hobbies: I enjoy writing letters. Real ones, with a pen and paper. Scrap booking. Photography. Cooking. Making up my own recipes. Decorating cakes. (I could go on and on)

Brief Salvation Story: This is going to be hard to be brief, but I'll try. I was addicted to drugs and a pretty extreme alcoholic. My boyfriend at the time was worse off than I was. I was at the end of my rope and thought about suicide daily (I have attempted suicide over 10 times in the past). I started googling church where I lived at the time. Nothing seemed to click. Said "boyfriend" reminded me of meeting a man in walmart that used to do a Bible study with him in jail. "Bf" suggested we go to that church. I walked in one person...and walked out walking on water. I felt free, amazing, clean. That was in Oct. '10. I was baptized the Sunday after Thanksgiving. "BF" and I fell totally apart because God wasn't just another phase and I wasn't going to continue to do the things I had done. He and I broke up right after Christmas and I received the gift of the Holy Ghost soon after that.

Marital Status: Single!

Children: I run an in-home daycare, but have no kids of my own! I do LOVE kiddos though!

Pets: Beef (Mr. Beefy or Fatty McFatCat) is a HUGE black kitteh. Abbie is a tiny boned kitteh. Then we have the "Three Blind Mice".

Are you involved in your church?: I recently joined choir. I've been in church less than a year so it takes some time to find where I really fit :)

Other info you wish to share: I'm crazy but in a totally good way :)
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

IowaSkirtGirl

Quote from: sunlight on June 30, 2011, 03:45:21 AM
you have three blind mice? seriously?

They are just white lab mice. I don't know that they are blind, but they make me think of the mice off of the movie "Babe".

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

IowaSkirtGirl

That's where they were probably from. Some mass produced mice place. They were meant to be food for bigger animals..but they are soooo cute!

nannadonna1

Name:  Donna

Screen Name: nannadonna1

Home State:  WI

Current State:Florida

Hobbies:  Spending time w/ my son and grandsons, cooking,  fishing, computers

Brief Salvation Story: I was saved at about 8 years old at Bible camp didn't get the Holy Ghost until I was 21 although I went back to the world until 2001 and went to the Search for Truth Rally with my best friend and her son where I rededicated my life and was refilled with the Holy Ghost that night

Marital Status:Separated
Children:  One son who is grown and has given me 8 wonderful grandchildren
Pets: 1 Rottweiler named Star who happens to be my service dog

Are you involved in your church?  Not at this time... 
If so, tell us what you do. 

Other info you wish to share:I feel the Lord is leading me to write a book about my life even though I have a hard time putting 2 words together coherently

nannadonna1

Quote from: Roscoe on May 25, 2011, 03:05:09 PM

Hey I resemble that Wisconsinite comment :biglaugh:

Scott

:waving:

Hi and welcome... good luck and avoid Seth is thinks he is a chicken..

I am waiting for that 1st new poster that signs in by saying Roscoe busted him and told  him about GP in the patrol car.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Howdy Sis. Donna.  Welcome to the asylum.

About the "I have a hard time putting two words together coherently" bit, don't worry about that.  One of the most powerful things I've ever seen written was from a guy who was dyslexic.  I think sometimes God works through our weakest points - partly maybe to prove what we can do when we do what He says, and partly maybe to keep us in line because when we try to do it without Him it stinks. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: