Pick on Chel thread #2

Started by Lynx, July 12, 2011, 05:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

so yes this Chel hug.....I had to remind her I needed to breath today during my Chel hug....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

HA!  Good one. 

Sister Purple_Fuzzy should encourage Chel to not check the forum.  Ever.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Okay, okay, sorry... THIS is the real picture of Chell:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7f/Portal_Chell.jpg

On Wikipedia, no less!
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on January 01, 2012, 11:52:21 PM
What about fried pies? and hot dogs? and smores?
Which reminds me, you never did show me how to make fried pies.  I've been looking for someone to show me how for years, and you mention you can, then you go away without showing me.   :pound:
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

You asked 20 min before I had to leave! duh...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

That was the whole point, duh!  The game was to get you to show me, thus extending your time here.   :P

I'm glad you didn't take our stomach bug down there with you though.  Taking estimated incubation time into account, we probably got it from someone on Thursday or Friday.  I almost suspected you brought it down from east TN, but you didn't get sick.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Lynx

Oh dear, I'm getting behind.  When Chel was here she mentioned that whenever Grandma goes to Texas the people on the forum hear a lot about it.  According to her I'm fine for two or three days, then I start complaining. Grandma has been gone since last Thursday, so I'm late, I'm late!

Man I wish Grandma would get back up here to TN where she belongs...

There, that's better.

And by the way, it's not my fault I asked you to show me how to make fried pies 20 minutes before you left.  You never mentioned you knew how to make them until right before you left. 

I have so much ammo for this thread now.  The hard part is exercising restraint and not firing off all the rounds at once.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

I think you know I have as much or more ammo that I could use against you...

Lynx

Aye, but to date there is no "Pick on Psalm_97" thread, though I have multiple times in the past mentioned the possibility of one being created.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:grin: I am here to defend myself. Not to cause you  harm. :grin:

Lynx

Pfft!  I don't think you could cause harm if someone gave you detailed, step-by-step directions and a road map.  You're too much out of practice. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

OOOO.....a challenge! Chel, I shall look for great things from you in the "Pick on Psalm_97"  thread.....Newsman and I await anxiously.... :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

No challenge, just a statement of fact.  She wouldn't recognize a way to cause harm if it bit her on the leg. 
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 20, 2012, 03:41:05 PM
No challenge, just a statement of fact.  She wouldn't recognize a way to cause harm if it bit her on the leg. 
I wouldn't bet on that. She is a nurse she probably knows millions of ways to cause harm to someone. She just hasn't tried any yet....... Well as far as we know. lol

Had a creepy nurse in a hospital once start telling me how easy it would be for nurse to kill people. I didn't sleep at all that night. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Hmmm, good point.  I once heard of this healer who was in an army that was defending itself from an invading army.  He was asked what he, a healer, was doing in an army with a sword.  He responded, "You do not want to make a healer angry.  He knows how you are put together and how to take you apart.  I have seen many casualties from this war, and this healer is very angry."

Still, I stand by my original statement.  Practice makes perfect, and she has no practice. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Wait, I take that back.  For a minute I was afraid she was going to cause serious harm with a stick of butter while she was here.  I think she was just trying to scare me though.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

that butter already had teethmarks... and it wasn't from me. I decided to give it grace.

Lynx

If it had teethmarks it didn't come from here.  We're innocent.  You brought that one with you when you came from east TN. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Dude... total ghost town here.  Chel has not been seen lately on the forum, on Yahoo, on anywhere.  Speculation abounds.  Did she get kidnapped by one of her many, many fans?  Perhaps a group of her fans collaborated to kidnap her?  Is she on an internet fast, and only those who have been borged a Facebook account know of it? 

Maybe we oughta get Newsman on the case.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

na, just not in a communicative mood lately.

Lynx

"Stressed" is "desserts" spelled backward.  Maybe you should eat some chocolate to reverse the effect.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Perhaps you should send her a hugely high-calorie example of your confectionary artistry to make her feel better, and she's been picked on because it is extremely highy-calorie with lots of unhealthy sugars and carbs!