News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Cool!  You have got to take me for a ride in that truck when next we meet.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Yes. Back at work. :sleep:

Literally falling asleep at my desk. And I was in bed, out asleep before 10:30 last night.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Sleep is for the weak.  Caffeine conquers all!  :hyper:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Sleep is a necessary ingredient to a healthy lifestyle. So it's far from unimportant, and it's most definitely for the strong.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Did MY get put in jail or something? 

I'm eating a salad.  :smirk2:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on May 19, 2014, 03:53:04 PM
Did MY get put in jail or something? 

I'm eating a salad.  :smirk2:

Apparently. She must of got caught selling that marrryy janeee.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

She said something a while back about taking a break from the internet.  I guess she did it.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Probably because she can't switch to Linux.  :P

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Nearly had a year scared off'n me today.....Forgot my checkbook and left it at home- or so I thought. Then wen I get home, I can't find it anywhere. Checks, credit cards,debit card- if it's financial for us, it's there.
I tore the house apart.....finally, after an hour of searching and pleading, we found it. Behind the tread mill, upon which my loving wife had laid my work pants.  It'd fallen out of the pocket. Shew, Lord.
And we are fixing to go to Chey's 2 nd grade graduation. Straight "A's"... I'm proud of my youngun'. Think we are gonna go to McDonald's for a rare treat..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

My kids used to like cheap treats like that...

Chseeads

Went and did poop and a couple errands.  Home eating lunch.

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm sitting here at work with lots to do but don't want to be here. :smirk2:

Roscoe

Made through the first day of range. Got sunburned....Then came home, mowed the yard, and went to the abandonded homeplace up the road and done something I've wanted to do for ten years. There is a HUGE climbing teacup rose- the type with clusters of tiny roses- right on the edge of the road. It climbs up an old fence and has entwined itself through the branches of an old cedar tree.  Thing's probably 40-50 years old....This time of year it looks like someone threw a red carpet of teacup roses up the side of the tree.
I went up and found that the rose has re-produced by having several offshoot root. I dug up two of them and transplanted them. Probably not the right time of year, but I don't think it will hurt. They are beautiful....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Just keep them watered & they should be ok.

taco_harvell

Quote from: sunlight on May 14, 2014, 03:20:49 AM
What would you tell someone who God helped deliver from alcohol who was turning back alcohol? :halo:
Why would a slave who became the MASTER choose to become the slave again?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Quote from: Lynx on May 15, 2014, 02:29:06 PM
Taco:  Yeah, my mother sent me an email as soon as she heard about that.  I didn't get them based on Vibram's claims though, I got them because I've wanted a pair of shoes without a built-up heel for years and years.  First shoes I have ever NOT been impatient to get off my feet as soon as I get home.

In local news, if any of you are thinking about getting a dog soon, I recommend against getting an australian shepherd.  I recently discovered they have an instinct to roll in manure.  First dog I've ever had who did that.

Those and some cattle dogs will. Helps them stay close to the herd with out scaring them. Claim it's instinct.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on May 19, 2014, 08:17:43 PM
Probably because she can't switch to Linux.  :P
Thankfully for internet XP still works they just remind you it's dead every 5 minutes. What urks me though is they wont let me install a legal copy of office XP I paid for. Called them and was told you just paid to use the software we choose what you can use it on. So if I had vista or 7 I could install it.

Chseeads

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on May 21, 2014, 05:52:46 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 20, 2014, 06:55:14 PM
I hope you washed your hands. :eyebrow:

Well, I don't scoop the poop barehanded.
Well that's nice to know since you operate on chickens bare handed.