News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Most def. dirty. Which is odd, because I don't wear socks to work. Ever.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

So it must just be yo stanky feets.  :afro:

Went and hauled in some hay. 

Eating a bean bowl.

Gotta feed fowl then get back crackin' on the garden. 

MsJennJenn

It ain't my feet lol - I smelled em. No stankiness.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Nelle

Got back from Colorado yesterday am, back at work yesterday.. still so tired!

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi:
Back at work. It's my Friday, and the supervisor that has singled me out for torment has taken off. It will be a GRAND day. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

We may get rain today.  We sure need it. :)

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 08, 2014, 01:19:01 PM
We may get rain today.  We sure need it. :)

We're def getting it. It's been raining since early early this morning here.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

We're supposed to get rain, but the original expectation of tonight has been pushed up to tomorrow.  I think when they make up the forecast they always assume the fastest possible storm travel.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

We got a pretty good little downpour a few ago, but it has stopped now. Lou called on the way home and she and Chey commenced begging for steak. I went by the local meat market and spent $12 on two large sirlons, cut them up, and cooked them, serving them with the leftover mashed potatoes and corn..
Then Chey began begging for a buttermilk pie, which I haven't made in a while. Since I was lucky enough to score a quart of fresh, homemade buttermilk from my egg/milk/butter supplier, it seemed a great time to test its cooking properties. Oh. My. Lord. It made an absolutely AWESOME pie. Seemed to be little "fluffier" if that makes sense, and tasted divine. I got a piece, Lou and Chey got a piece each, and I looked a while ago to see that they have packed the remainder for lunch, leaving me without. :pound:

Oh, and say a prayer for Kim and her little dog. Her dog (a weenie dog named Chili) has a vertabrae problem...vet doesn't think surgery is a good option, and Chilidog is in pain. He's Kim's child and she is hurting as bad as he is from watching it. :cry:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Bobby:  I understand hurting because your dog hurts.  I'm an animal lover.

We finally did get some rain.  About time too.  When I mentioned them making up the forecast in my previous post I literally meant making it up.  I don't think they really know what they're talking about over at the weather station.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Scott

Once again, I need to remind people. When you change your screen name, tell staff.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

1/3 of my possessions are at my parents. 1/3 is with me housesitting. 1/3 is sitting in my apt waiting to be moved to my dorm. There was no point bringing stuff all the way to Bristol when it's just going to be going 1.5 miles down the road on the 18th.

Traveling to SC tomorrow for a concert.

My feet do not stink.

I haven't seen any crickets, but I have seen quite a few deer, groundhogs, squirrels, and turkey vultures around Ms Gregory's home the past few days.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Been to a few garage sales. Chel stopped by & brought me a cupcake bouquet. :)

BroTrey

I'm determined to go more than one day without hearing the phrase "I'm Batman."    It has been almost 2 weeks now. blah LOL  It has been said quite often at work.
Please disregard this post as it's contents are probably in error.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened. ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Lynx

Lots of batty people where you work, eh?

I thought that fad was over many, many years ago.  What are they still doing saying that?
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Shew. 

I am so behind in life I need to file bankruptcy and restart.

Roscoe

:hi:
Been a long day. Yesterday we didn't do much do to the rain, but today- went to the church and helped install a new electrical panel, a new wireless microphone system, and a new water faucet in the men's room. Then I came home and got hte lawnmower, and mowed a brother in the church's yard, and spent over an hour talking with him..then came home and put a buttermilk pie in the oven for potluck tomorrow.
Lands. I'm so not wanting to go back to work tomorrow. :pound:

Chseeads

:smirk2:

Went to church and came home and such.  Eating lunch.