News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Chseeads

:sing:

Bittersweet memories, that's all I'm taking with meeeeee, so goodbye, please don't cry, we both know, I'm not what you neeeeed...and I-e-i-e-i will always love you-oo I will alway-es love youuuuuuuuuu....

That song's been stuck in my head for days off and on.

The Purple Fuzzy

You never know what's going to be rolling around in that head of yours...

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

...... And lord knows there's plenty of space for things to roll around in there.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Lynx

*Lynx fluffs out his fur and blithely ignores the ice.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Ashlee

The Purple Fuzzy

Apparently they are too busy to post. ;)

How are you?

Roscoe

Well...I'm not too busy to post, it just sometimes takes me until later in the day to do so.....I made it through my Friday, came home, and have already built a flowerbed/landscaping around a tree in my front yard. It is around 95 degrees here, so now I'm done. About to wilt...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy throws a bucket of ice water on roscoe
There, that should do it. :bigcheese:

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

That means he needs to donate some money to a good cause...

Roscoe

:pound:
I need someone else to donate to a good cause for me...namely the "pay Roscoe's bills" fund.
And cold water challenges sound appealing now since it is 90+ degrees out now...

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy thinks Roscoe needs to chill out some more so she throws another bucket of ice water on him

Chseeads

Yes, in hot weather it's not much of a "challenge."

Worked poop and cards today....long day.  Blah.

Lynx

In the words of an eminent philosopher... weirdo.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 24, 2014, 02:01:17 PM
Today is my 80th birthday.
:P Happy Birthday! I'd never have guessed.... :hypocrite:

Today is a beautiful day. Think I'll fire up rusty and go for a dirt road cruise.

Chseeads

Ashlee

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 22, 2014, 06:45:04 PM
Apparently they are too busy to post. ;)

How are you?

I've been better, but can't complain.  Spent the night in the er with my husband.  He was having severe chest pains.  Good news is, his heart is perfectly healthy.  Bad news is, he's going to have a heart attack when we get the bill in the mail for his heartburn.  :roll: ugh

Roscoe

:hi: gonna be a great day. I have to work, BUT- I drove Rusty the antique in, and that alone makes the day better... :clap: Since we did our bbqing Saturday, I guess I'll eat leftovers.