News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

I've been called into work early. Doesn't help that Mike was up til after 2 with the tv blaring and randomly playing his guitar. He's gotten his nights and days mixed up again. I wouldn't be that bad but when he's sleeping during the day I try to be respectful and be quiet and mostly stay in my room. He on the other hand has no issue with being loud because he wants us up because he's lonely. Maybe he shoulda thought about that before he stayed in bed all day!!! So I'm tired and already cranky. But I only have to work 3 days this week. I had taken off the end of the week for Ladies Conference but of course I can't go. Was gonna try to go see Mel but my car is being stupid and I can't afford it. It'll be 4 days straight of being cooped up in this house. Hooray....... :-\
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

And here I is again. And the coffee ain't doing the trick this morning. I don't know what to try next. :cry: On the bright side, the Hamfest is Saturday.....hopefully I shall sell some of the excess and bring a new toy home. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Roscoe, an apple gives the same morning perk as coffee.  That's what people substitute when they're trying to wean themselves off coffee and I've heard it really is pretty great.

That's cool Mel, but I hope it didn't damage stuff too.  That's the only thing about the amazingness of God's creation is that it can be inconvenient.  I haven't finished processing that thought yet... lol

We're supposed to get freezing rain today and 9-15 in. of snow tonight.  So we'll see.  Sometimes the news is so dramatic and I'm skeptical since we just got dumped on.  That is the thing about MO. A few degrees can make all that snow into just a bit of rain and ice. 

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I'm really blonde sometimes.

The dishwasher guy came this morning and fixed it with no service charge...so after he left, I put a whole chicken in the crock pot all seasoned up so it would start cooking for our dinner. Granny and Ann wanted to go to McDs for breakfast, so I joined them and was gone about an hour. I just came home and checked the crockpot, which I had turned on high this morning, and it's ice cold.

It was not plugged in.

:frustrated:

I'm a dummy.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Maybe my problem wasn't too much grease.  I just heard that aunt Diane, aunt Ann and uncle Ray are also sick. 

It's amazing how much the digestive system can hold.  I was beginning to think my body had gone forward in time and started eliminating the food I haven't eaten yet.   :smirk2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In other news, my back now hates me for lying down so much. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

That whole story makes me sick. What you ate. The fact that what you ate made you sick. And the fact you think that what you ate and it's vast amount of grease DIDN'T make you sick.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 25, 2013, 05:04:22 PM
That whole story makes me sick. What you ate. The fact that what you ate made you sick. And the fact you think that what you ate and it's vast amount of grease DIDN'T make you sick.
Lord if that is true, if you knew how I eat you'd go into a coma or die..:lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Jen:  All the world's a stage, and everyone's a critic.  :P

Roscoe:  For real, she'd better not talk to my uncle Fred either.  He can put away the fried fish. 
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on February 25, 2013, 05:25:37 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 25, 2013, 05:04:22 PM
Lord if that is true, if you knew how I eat you'd go into a coma or die..:lol:

:stupid:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Seems there's a stomach bug going around.  I'm still not up to speed, which would not be the case if it was just something I ate, and when I called in to work the boss said I'm definitely not alone. 

One thing worries me above all else though.  Aunt Diane works at a nursing home, and she went to work this morning, then went back home sick.  I do hope she didn't give it to any of the residents.   :-\ 
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Come on guys... I'm stuck at home, feeling bad, with only the internet for company.  POST something!  It's quieter than Inner Sanctum in here.   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 25, 2013, 07:03:05 PM
Come on guys... I'm stuck at home, feeling bad, with only the internet for company.  POST something!  It's quieter than Inner Sanctum in here.   :roll:
:hi: :spam: :great:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

Ask and you shall receive. 

Lynx

Quote from: taco_harvell on February 25, 2013, 07:05:59 PM
:hi: :spam: :great:
*Psalm_97 barfs all over Taco and his spam.

Actually if I smelled spam right now I think I really would hurl.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

It's Monday and it's busy, so no time to post much today... and I've got nothing to really say even if I had time.

Lynx

Having nothing to say has never stopped us here in this forum before. 

I have something to say.  Yay for tylenol, the medicine of the gods!
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I don't like that snowfall doesn't record well on video.  It's coming down pretty grand right now and supposed to get to blizzard conditions w/ white out warnings. 

Meanwhile.  I'm going to grade some school work and write a letter.

Also, I've been very undisciplined.  I've been eating things with bad flour in it.  Yesterday I thickened the stew at my friend's house with her flour and about 20 min. of eating a bowl of it I was SO itchy and got like 4 what look kind of like cystic zits.  Ugh.  And I've ate other things.  So just know, with all the healthiness I try to encourage others to have, I am still striving to do better with mess ups too.  I don't want to make light of eating terrible on a regular basis cause it's not funny seeing elders struggle with their health and not being able to eat hardly anything good and take bunches of meds that have side affects.  Yeah, they all thought Jesus would come before then too.  Now instead of preaching, many of them are in nursing homes for like 10yrs before they die.  That's not what I want.  bah.

Heather

The only reason I didn't quit my job today is because Brandon said he wouldn't be my sugar daddy.

It. Was. Stupid! Stupid enough that now I can't work out this evening because my knees hurt so bad. My knees hurt so bad that I'm walking funny and my bursitis is flaring up in my hip. I'm going to eat at Salsaritas then coming home to die and do it all again tomorrow.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on February 25, 2013, 11:13:14 PM
The only reason I didn't quit my job today is because Brandon said he wouldn't be my sugar daddy.
Oh I have just got to remember that one!

For the record, there are multiple sites where sugar daddies and... whatever you call the women that get sugar daddies... can hook up. 
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 25, 2013, 11:27:06 PM
Quote from: HeatherB on February 25, 2013, 11:13:14 PM
Oh I have just got to remember that one!

For the record, there are multiple sites where sugar daddies and... whatever you call the women that get sugar daddies... can hook up. 

:eyebrow:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Let's just say google is a double edged sword.  When you are googling for one thing you can get a few listings for something very different.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Specially if you are trying to google yourself a sugar daddy.

:ugly: