News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Wait, why do we need record that there are sugar daddy websites? 

Isaac, that's not the way to meet women.  That's not the dough women want...

:P

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

MellowYellow:  Scroll back up to Heather's post about she can't quit her job because Brandon said he won't be her sugar daddy.  I was just trying to be helpful.   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Lol I know, I'm playing along.

And  :pound: @ Mini.  Perhaps I'm the exception to womankind but I don't want Nathan's dough... And I'm gonna stop right there because it could get too funny right about now...

mini

So Nathan isn't your sugar daddy?!?

Or you don't like him because he's doughy?!?!

:eek!:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Made tator soup for dinner. So yummy on this chilly-rainy night.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 26, 2013, 12:24:11 AM

ROFLOL

*tries reeeeeaallly hard to behave herself*.   :goodmod:

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 26, 2013, 12:24:11 AM

MellowYellow:  Anything you might possibly have said has already been held against you.   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Ummm. No... There are buns puns I could have mentioned...  I'm being good today though.  The boys are apparently on a roll...

Lynx

Leave the dough jokes to me.  I have the bread to cover it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 26, 2013, 12:25:26 AM
Made tator soup for dinner. So yummy on this chilly-rainy night.

Tayder sewp.

And you're all weirdos.

Went to work.  Came home.  Tended cows and fowls. 

:smirk2:

Work again tomorrow and a dentist appointment in the afternoon.

My dentist has retired and turned his practice over to a new lady.  I have went to the same dentist all my life, it's going to be weird seeing the new one after what....probably over 25 years?  :freaky:  I don't remember how old I was when I started going to the dentist.

Lynx

I could do with a few more dentist visits.  I never did get in the habit of brushing my teeth as a child, despite my mother's best efforts, and my teeth show the evidence. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

i wish not to talk of visits to the dentist. my teeth hurt just thinking about it. alas i need to go soon. other than repairing a broken tooth i haven't had a proper cleaning in about 5 years.

and to make my day worse i locked my keys in the car at salsarita's. thankfully Brandon has a spotted past and my friend Sherry brought us a coat hanger.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

My mother told me how to avoid that trouble.  I always carry a spare key in my wallet.  I've occasionally locked my key in the car, but I always have the wallet spare to bail me out. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Ok.  Fashion question for the guys:

When you sit down in your suits, how much of your socks are supposed to show? 

Lynx

I wear toe shoes.  What are socks? 

Kidding, kidding.  I have black toe socks, because a slice of white ankle between black shoes and black pants just stands out too, too much. 

I don't think there is a rule.  Maybe 2-3 inches?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roxie

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 24, 2013, 07:55:33 AM
It looks like you had a text editor open (like Notepad) and typed in comments as you read the 8 pages.   :thumbsup2:

Are you and Bro. Trey going to GC?

No editor only an opened "Post Reply" :)
I am not sure if we are going to go to GC or not. 

Jenn, I want some Tater Soup!

Tired this Monday night.  *yawn* I might actually get to bed on time tonight. LOL
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

SippinTea

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 26, 2013, 03:58:51 AM

I'm not a guy, but I'm going to answer anyhow. *lol* Enough sock to cover all skin that would otherwise show. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on February 26, 2013, 04:20:52 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on February 26, 2013, 03:58:51 AM

I'm not a guy, but I'm going to answer anyhow. *lol* Enough sock to cover all skin that would otherwise show. :)

:beret:

Sooooo.... buy tall socks?   ;)

Lynx

Only if he has short pants.

In local news, Grandma is now sick.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

*HUGS* Heather for no reason.

Morning. I'm sleepy. Another night full of nightmares. It's beginning to be 3-4 times a week. :smirk2: Luckily, I don't remember but little things here and there, and when I think of it while awake, it's not even stuff that is scary.

Stupid really. The whole thing. I just wish I had a reason for it. Last night I can't blame it on spicy food, or even eating too late. I ate dinner at 5, and it consisted of chicken, rice and green beans. A very tame meal. No snacks later.

*shrug*

Idk what the deal is.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Heather

Slept like poop again last night. I just cannot get comfortable. Eating breakfast then off to work.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Gonna dump the leftover chicken in he crock pot with some water and seasonings and cook on low all day. Then later I'll add some dumplings and we will have a nice meal out of that tonight.

Moms request this time. Thought I'd be nice. :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Back at work.  :waving: Closer to the weekend.....it's what keeps me going.  :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison