News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Looks like storms coming in today and tomorrow. Bah. I much prefer pretty weather..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

We're supposed to be in the bulls eye for the storms last I heard.

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on May 12, 2014, 01:30:21 PM
If it blows you away, let us know.
Yeah. It'll be real easy for your broom- er, car - to get blown off course.  :P :couch:

They are talking of postponing our range day because of it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

If it blows her away - how would she let us know? She'd be blown away....
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on May 12, 2014, 01:30:21 PM
If it blows you away, let us know.

If you see a purple fluffy thing in the chicken pen, don't let them eat it! :o

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

And the wind has arrived, as well as a small sample of tomorrow's rain. We have indeed cancelled range day. I am now at home, enjoying a few minutes on the radio- guy in Kuwait is talking with a chap in England, about 90 kilometers south of London- and I'm hearing both of them. Loud.
And Lou is gonna be mad at me because I'm doing this instead of cooking the chopped steak in mushroom gravy we are having for dinner.  :P

Chseeads

BroTrey

Please disregard this post as it's contents are probably in error.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened. ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Chseeads

Well, you should take my word for it as one speaking with authority on the subject.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Newsman

Lady Jenn also invoked the 'Pot Calling The Kettle' doctrine!

The Purple Fuzzy

Whew, that was some storm. Limbs everywhere.

Roscoe

Still raining here. Looking like it is gonna all day long. And in sharing - I am starving.  And I got me a liter o' dr pepper today because I am weak and needed help getting going this morning. 

sunlight

It tasted horrible and way too sweet didn't it?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on May 13, 2014, 05:29:03 PM
It tasted horrible and way too sweet didn't it?
Truthfully- yeah, it didn't taste near as good as I remembered.

Chseeads

sunlight

What would you tell someone who God helped deliver from alcohol who was turning back alcohol? :halo:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

It is really cool for May in Texas.  Supposed to get down to 45 tonight

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

I'm here, after weeping with conviction over Chel's pointed jab. :sob:

Ready for today to be over with....