News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Lynx hits some licks in his music mix, just to get his kicks, in SHARING 496

Started by Lynx, October 03, 2014, 11:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

The sun was out earlier & it was beautiful. Now it's all clouds & gloomy again.

Heather

where i hiked today.

just look at all those mountains. or as i like to call them, home.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 22, 2014, 09:34:06 PM
The sun was out earlier & it was beautiful. Now it's all clouds & gloomy again.

Been raining here since last night. And I've gone to timbuktu and back it seems both days. Driving in rain stinks!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Heather:  That is one of the two things I miss about east TN - the mountains. 

The other thing I miss is supermarkets that stay open all night.  I lived in GreenEville where there were eleven of them, and if one didn't stay open until at least 11pm one might as well go out of business.  Where I live in west TN is a small town with one supermarket that closes at 8pm.  No, I'm not kidding.  They close before the sun goes down sometimes.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 23, 2014, 05:00:55 PM
The sun is shining today! I miss the longer daylight of summer.

Yes!! Me too! It's shining here too. Super windy though!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Been pouring rain here. And in true to my life fashion, the windshield wipers on the canyon, hiccupped twice, then quit this morning. In a downpour. At 70mph. Not fun, and not a happy owner. I wish to heavens I was in a position to buy a new car. I'd so do it, just because I am tired of working on *Oh my, I need to improve my vocabulary*.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I'm in Johnson City, where we have 2 24 hour Walmarts and a 24 hr Kroger. Also all the other supermarkets stay open until at least midnight. With the exception of EarthFare and Fresh Market. I think they close around 9 or 10.

That picture was actually taken in SW VA but it's pretty much the same here as well. My next hiking adventure will be over in Roan Mountain.

It's rained all day here.

Chseeads

It's rained since this afternoon here.

Went to church this morning, then to Scottsburg to James's church.  I don't know if I ever stated that he recently took a church there.  Their keyboard player wasn't going to be there and I played. 

Went to Cracker Barrel with them after and then back by their house and sat around a while. 

Roscoe

:hi: Awesome service last night. Got a touch I needed badly.  Back at work today..where, because of said touch, I am sure I shall be able to refrain from "touching" others in the manner they deserve, with a stiff poke in the snoot. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on November 23, 2014, 11:12:24 PM
I'm in Johnson City, where we have 2 24 hour Walmarts and a 24 hr Kroger. Also all the other supermarkets stay open until at least midnight. With the exception of EarthFare and Fresh Market. I think they close around 9 or 10.

That picture was actually taken in SW VA but it's pretty much the same here as well. My next hiking adventure will be over in Roan Mountain.

It's rained all day here.
*le sigh*  That's it, rub it in.   :P

Though if I had an Earth Fare here I'd spend all my money on cheese.  Especially the triple creams.  You can't even get havarti here. Or stilton, or gorgonzola, or...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

Heather

It's still 3 days before Thanksgiving and I'm already over the holiday season. For 2 months it was discussed that I would go home to my parents on wednesday and stay through friday in my own bed. Now I'm probably not even going home because my sister has decided to appear a day early and therefore she gets my bed. I do not have the gas money to drive there and have to drive back before I get paid on Friday. So I guess it's mac and cheese in my dorm room for Thanksgiving.

[and to remind everyone this is the same family who moved the time of dinner last year to when I was supposed to be at work because last minute the golden child decided to come in and I had chips and a Pepsi for dinner....]

Newsman

Chseeads

Went to pick up a pain med prescription for dad, was a fiasco getting it....  Worked a couple stores while I waited on all that crud.

He is back to having to have a biopsy as was originally intended back in the summer or whatever that he decided he didn't want to do.  So pray that it also comes back okay.....something simple to fix, nothing bad. 

*sigh* 

:smirk2:

Roscoe

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:wave: 

Is there a difference in ranting and gossiping? I may need to go say I'm sorry...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

After making other arrangements for staying in Bristol for the holidays, my mother is now pitching a fit that i'm not going to her house........ :pound: is it bad to pray that menopause just goes by her house swiftly and leaves?!?!?!?!?!

One last class before break. I wonder how many people are actually going to show up. A lot of students decided to go ahead and leave early.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I got bronchitis....

And of course, I ain't got time for that. :smirk2:

So tired of sickness already. I've been struggling two weeks now, and this last Dr put me on blood pressure pills cause it's kinda high.

Working thanksgiving...on purpose. Eating with my Aunt in the evening. May eat with my parents for the weekend. Don't know yet.

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy