Heather's back, and not so blue, she has less gall in SHARING 482

Started by Lynx, April 09, 2013, 06:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Oh yeah...... Happy Government Appreciation Day!!! Don't forget to send those "gifts" in to help them celebrate! :-P
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Are you out of hemp, Roscoe?  I can send you some more...

MsJennJenn

if it's government appreciation day - i'm sure there is plenty of hemp to go around
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

No, the legalize pot party didn't get elected this term.  Maybe next term.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

I didn't say it had to be legal lol - I'm sure they confiscate it.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

At least you're not in Boston right now.  Looks like someone bombed the marathon.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

I was reading about that. It's a sad state the world is in....

After Mike tantrum this morning he dumped all our dirty and clean clothes together in a pile in the kitchen floor. So I've been rewashing everything. I've also cleaned the bathroom. So much for light duty.

Brandon has 2 test tomorrow so I think I'm gonna head to TPOJC tonight. They are having revival services. Plus I really need to go speak to a lady there. I just want to apologize for how i acted. Granted it wasn't the best of situations but neither of us acted correctly and I feel the need to apologize. [It's the lady who would drag me to the front every single song every service.]

Brandon prefers the church in Bristol. I prefer the church in JC. I don't know what'll happen. As long as we're going right? We got into a debate yesterday. Even though his baptist church growing up baptized in Jesus Name they were big believers in the trinity. Brandon is really having a hard time going against what was ingrained in him. He doesn't understand oneness and I feel like I'm going a terrible job teaching it. Any suggestions? Good bible references? I've suggested us do a bible study with someone from church but he's a bit frazzled about it.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

3rd bomb found at the JFK library.

Heather, there are some easy Bible studies you could teach that would take the pressure off. I could send you one that respects a persons religious past. And it is a revelation.

SippinTea

Melodya, I'm sorry Nathan got laid off. I'll be praying.

Heather, would Brandon be up for reading Bro. Bernard's book on the oneness? Or were you hoping for something that gives more of a nutshell version?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

That book was required reading when I went for my local license.  Good book. 

In local news, I came home tonight from work to find a (rather large) strange cat curled up beside MY cat's (now empty) food bowl.  Without even stopping to turn the car lights off I bailed out of my vehicle and let it know in very strong and unmistakable terms this was not its territory or feeding trough and its presence here was objectionable.  Then I fed my poor hungry cat. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Coughing coughing coughing.

Just threw up a little.

Going back to bed. Goodnight.

Newsman

*is still the Grumpyest of the Grumpye!*

Sorry about the bad news, Lady Melodya.

I hope you both feel better soon, Ladies Heather and Melody.

Seth,  :pound:

:bigcheese:

John :bustamove:

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 15, 2013, 12:06:37 PM
*grumbles about it being morning...and monday...*

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Im actually in a good mood again.  So bah humbug you ol grump.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

And apparently we had earthquakes galore here last night.  Which explains the nutty dreams...I dreamed I was a dog and chasing cars all night.  Now I need to figure out what to do with the 3 bumpers that are in my living room...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

They actually had some "big" ones in the Middle East. Even where Adina is.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

minnesota just run that "invisible fence" wire around your yard and wear a shock collar when you go to bed. 

Morning y'all.  Gonna go get a new right front tire to replace the bald tire I currently have, then gonna go to church and try to figure out why monitor 1 channel has such a bad hum.  It's getting worse.  Probably a cable.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Got up, cleaned the kitchen, started supper in the crock pot, got the dishwasher going, and made a smoothie. (SO GOOD!)

Now I'm finishing my smoothie and laying back down. Just that little bit of exertion wore me out.

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 16, 2013, 03:11:49 PM
minnesota just run that "invisible fence" wire around your yard and wear a shock collar when you go to bed. 

That along with my tinfoil hat should do the trick.

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 16, 2013, 03:28:33 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 16, 2013, 03:11:49 PM

That along with my tinfoil hat should do the trick.
Yes, that's what "They" would like you to think, that you're safe with just a tinfoil hat...
"Do you sing at church?"