News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

All this love talk is really legit...Mel gets a man in Sharing 486!

Started by MelodyB, August 17, 2013, 04:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 03, 2013, 09:05:33 PM

I want to know what Roscoe's middle name is. What do precede Moses with?!You will not learn it from me  :nono:

Andrew's middle name is Allen but it was supposed to be James. Stupid labor meds.
Does anyone else find it strangly appropriate that Meller's child has A.A. for initials.... :laughhard: "My name is Bill W, and I'm....."  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

nwlife

Boo!  Just taking a break from classes @ seminary!  Taking classes at St. Paul @ OCU in Okla. City. Very interesting in some parts, boring in others!
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on September 03, 2013, 09:46:43 PM

I want to know what Roscoe's middle name is. What do you precede Moses with?!You will not learn it from me  :nono:

Andrew's middle name is Allen but it was supposed to be James. Stupid labor meds.
Does anyone else find it strangly appropriate that Meller's child has A.A. for initials.... :laughhard: "My name is Bill W, and I'm....."  :P

:pound:  keep grinning Roscoe Wilburr.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 03, 2013, 10:00:10 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 03, 2013, 09:46:43 PM

I want to know what Roscoe's middle name is. What do you precede Moses with?!You will not learn it from me  :nono:

:pound:  keep grinning Roscoe Wilburr.
Not even close, herb-girl... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

MelodyB

MelodyB

Melody

Hannah thinks your mother may have named you Robert Bobbert.

Andrew guesses Nostradamus. 

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 03, 2013, 10:42:52 PM
Hannah thinks your mother may have named you Robert Bobbert.

Andrew guesses Nostradamus.
While they are both wrong, obviously Andrew understands my intelligance.. :hypocrite: Nostradamus would be more intellectual than Bobbert... and I do see all, know all...I AM the law after all..
Quote from: MelodyB on September 03, 2013, 10:41:26 PM
I bet Kim will tell us his middle name...
She better not!! :pound:

And yes, I grew a ggarden...harvested a few cantaloupes, watermelons, bell peppers cucumbers and tomatoes, but not at its full potential cause I was too lazy to keep the weeds from choking it out. And I grew not a single herb..

MsJennJenn

I had rosemary. For a while. It died.
My two ivys are alive and well though.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on September 03, 2013, 10:46:16 PM

And yes, I grew a garden...harvested a few cantaloupes, watermelons, bell peppers cucumbers and tomatoes, but not at its full potential cause I was too lazy to keep the weeds from choking it out. And I grew not a single herb..

No herbs but lots of weed, huh?  And you're tired and hungry all the time?  Roscoe Homer, you may have a problem. 

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 04, 2013, 12:15:17 AM
I had rosemary. For a while. It died. My two ivys are alive and well though.

Rosemary takes more water than I ever thought when I grew it last year.  Last year was a drought though too...

MelodyB

Had a good day again today! Took both mom and dad to drs appointments, then came home and cooked an amazing steak dinner with boiled potatoes and carrots. I made Jello for dessert but no one ate any. lol

Dad cant eat tonight after midnight cause surgery is tomorrow. I gotta have him at the hospital at 11.

sunlight

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 03, 2013, 03:48:32 AM
Ahhh!  My Dad just texted me his 1st question since getting the Bible.

"How come they lived so long?  In the book."

:)

I love this!!!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Morning... :hi: I get up this morning, make it to work, and as I'm walking up the hill to the capitol from my parking spot, I am sucking on the 32 ounce Dr Pepper. I think to myself I am really too fat and I have to cut back on unhealthy foods. Having firmly determined that I WILL begin to eat healthier today, I stroll confidently into the building- and meet my Waterloo. My favorite representative has take care of HER policemen again...with several boxes of the most delicious fried pies in existance. Oh, well there's always tomorrow...today, we EAT! :fork:

Melody

MelodyB

Roscoe

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Lynx

Barbecue is good if the right person makes it.  Did you ever try that "barbecue" they had at Subway for a brief time?  It was soft, mushy and very flavorless. 

G'mornin' y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: