News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

All this love talk is really legit...Mel gets a man in Sharing 486!

Started by MelodyB, August 17, 2013, 04:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Yeah, that's the biggest problem we have in church too, hearsay.  Not heresy, hearsay - People hear something, then they turn around and say it.   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

:o

Allan is his middle name...and Im not sure I like his first name...but its NOT Kevin. Nor is his last name Bishop.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

What's  :o about going by his middle name?  My middle name is Isaac.  I like it a lot more than I like my first name.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Ain't tellin'.  All I'll say is, it's a lot more common than Isaac.  Four people in one single class in my high school had the same name.  Forget that, I'd rather have a name that's relatively rare.  I almost never meet another Isaac.

On the flip side, when two Isaacs do meet they get a shock that Jim and Bob and George don't know anything about.  We're not used to someone else having our name.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

My name is more common than most too. Sigh. But my middle name is Marie and I don't like that either.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 03, 2013, 07:18:21 PM
My name is more common than most too. Sigh. But my middle name is Marie and I don't like that either.
That's the truth!  Back in the days of the old apostolic chatroom there were so many Jens and Jenns and Jennifers that it became a running joke.  Oh, here comes another Jen...
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 03, 2013, 01:49:48 PM
I'm amazed at God's provision.  My husband as been out of work for over 4 years now but God has provided for us.

If you're doing that well, you can provide for me too.

MelodyB

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 03, 2013, 07:09:04 PM
What's  :o about going by his middle name?  My middle name is Isaac.  I like it a lot more than I like my first name.

It wasnt him going by his middle name that was so :o . It was the first name I just learned. I was NOT expecting that. lol

Melody

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 03, 2013, 07:24:38 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 03, 2013, 07:18:21 PM
That's the truth!  Back in the days of the old apostolic chatroom there were so many Jens and Jenns and Jennifers that it became a running joke.  Oh, here comes another Jen...

When I was in it - there was Jen, Jenn (me), and Jennn. lol everyone knew which was which.

Quote from: MelodyB on September 03, 2013, 08:01:25 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 03, 2013, 07:09:04 PM

It wasnt him going by his middle name that was so :o . It was the first name I just learned. I was NOT expecting that. lol

Well what was it?? Tell us!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 03, 2013, 08:18:40 PM
Bernard
Fredrickson
Lawry
Gifford
Rock
River
Pat
Homer
Leonard
Chuck

???

Not any of these. lol

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 03, 2013, 08:20:18 PM
My name sounds straight out of the 70's.

Then you are saying the same about mine. :P

What is your middle name?

MelodyB

Ok ok....its Earl. Earl Allan. Just sounds so different...old fashioned. I think I would like it better if it was Allan Earl...my former Pastor in Panama City was named Allen Earl. And my nephews middle name is Allen after him. Spelled with an E.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on September 03, 2013, 08:39:00 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on September 03, 2013, 08:18:40 PM
Bernard
Fredrickson
Lawry
Gifford
Rock
River
Pat
Homer
Leonard
Chuck

???

Not any of these. lol

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 03, 2013, 08:20:18 PM
My name sounds straight out of the 70's.

Then you are saying the same about mine. :P

What is your middle name?

Not just the Melody part. Mine is Melody Jean. Which reminds me of that movie Norma Jean. It's the Jean part. My mom's name is Jeanne though and my G'ma was Jeanette.

Melody

Yay for ole Earl!  Probably trying to compensate for his first name... Lol

I forgot your middle name, Mel? 

I want to know what Roscoe's middle name is. What do precede Moses with?!

Nathan's: Nathan Allen James Martin Harvey.  Lol

Andrew's middle name is Allen but it was supposed to be James. Stupid labor meds. 

The Purple Fuzzy