News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

All this love talk is really legit...Mel gets a man in Sharing 486!

Started by MelodyB, August 17, 2013, 04:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Sorry Jeremy.

What's YOUR middle name?  Roscoe Chicowsky is holding out on us.

:hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

My middle name is simple and boring.  Unlike my father and 2 of his brothers.  They all have names that end with -oyd.  The oldest brothers name is Eugene.  LOL

Roberts middle name is Seymour.  Robert Seymour Moses.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Quote from: mini on September 04, 2013, 08:30:21 PM
Robert's middle name is Seymour.  Robert Seymour Moses.

How cruel to name the runt, "See more" ... 

:hypocrite:

mini

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, short people see more of some things...

Remember the old joke about who invented the mini skirt? ;)

mini

Roscoe

:pound: The Lying Mini....and the rest of ya too. Seymour is NOT my name. And to head you off at the pass- neither is Rumplestilskin. Made it through work and only ate two fried pies and one cupcake all day. Now I'm fixing to go to church, where either my colleague Bro Clayton shall preach at me, or my friend the Kentucky Outlaw, aka Bro Roy Wheatley will preach at me.
I already know I'm getting preached at- Wheatley has told me he will preach at me, and Bro Clayton is doubtless going to if he preaches just because...:pound: Everybody is after Roscoe... or me Lucky Charms. :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

My middle name is simple and boring.  Unlike my father and 2 of his brothers.  They all have names that end with -oyd.  The oldest brothers name is Eugene.  LOL
And I am surprised they didn't continue the tradition with you....Himr-oyd. :ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on September 04, 2013, 10:34:59 PM
And I am surprised they didn't continue the tradition with you....Himr-oyd. :ugly:

:spitlaugh:

Good one.... Roscoe Streissenhous.

Melody

I must be the only one who doesn't have midweek service on Wednesday. 

MelodyB

We dont, we have church prayer, but I was at the hospital so I didnt go...well, me, Mom and Allan didnt go. And Dad of course. lol

I find something extremely funny. 15 pages in and I may be rethinking some things... *cough*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

:bigcheese:

I won't say it. I won't say it. Iwon'tsayit. Iwon'tsayitIwon'tsayit.

Or at least... I won't say it YET.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Roscoe

Morning all....:hi: And btw, Wooby, love the profile pic, that little one is a doll....
Wheatley preached at me, as usual. Preaded on an Oasis in the Desert and reminded us that even in the desert there is water- you just have to dig for it. A timely reminder that I needed. Now I'm digging- in prayer and into whatever edible passes my way- and trusting God.

Lynx

Dig a little deeper in the well, boys
Dig a little deeper in the well
If you want a good cool drink of water
You got to dig a little deeper in the well
:sing:

Mornin' y'all.  For some time it has occurred to me that we southern folks use up more than our fair share of apostrophes. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Feeling blessed. I hope there is the coffee flavor in heaven. I won't need the caffeine.

MelodyB