News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

For those that said it couldn't be done...well we did it! Sharing 501!

Started by MelodyB, October 01, 2015, 10:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

Lynx

Post it to Photobucket, which should be possible even from an iPad, then use the link here on the forum.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

I have apparently lost my mind. Am currently talking with a guy in reference to trading my recently acquired Corvette for one of my bucket list cars- a 1930 Model A. yes. From a car that will do 180 mph to a car that *might* do 60 mph, Downhill. With a tailwind.  And yes, I will trade if he will and it is in the shape it appears to be in....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I must have deleted my photo bucket app, so no pics right now.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

PUPPY!!!! Fuzzy puppy!! I need to cuddle it!!!!!

2nd day at work study. I can't believe I'm actually getting paid for this.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I already told her that I need this puppy in my life.

I've been in bed with a throbbing headache all day. Revival tonight...the devil has been going nuts all week trying to keep us from church...by "us" I mean EVERY person I talk to from church has had one thing after another happen that could possibly keep them from church tonight (with good reasons) if they let it.

My head is still thumping, but as soon as I get to practice I'm gonna have them pray for me...so there!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on November 11, 2015, 08:24:25 PM
I already told her that I need this puppy in my life.

I've been in bed with a throbbing headache all day. Revival tonight...the devil has been going nuts all week trying to keep us from church...by "us" I mean EVERY person I talk to from church has had one thing after another happen that could possibly keep them from church tonight (with good reasons) if they let it.

My head is still thumping, but as soon as I get to practice I'm gonna have them pray for me...so there!
Happening here too. I nearly passed out last night, and have been battling a headache and a roiling stomach all day.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Nice dog. Looks like an intelligent one, and the kind of dog that likes to be around people. Of course it's hard to tell for sure when the dog is that young, but that's the impression I get from the pic.

A model A? Yay!  Go for it Bobby!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

Heather

Brandon showed me a picture of my former puppy yesterday. She is now 4 and lives with my MIL. She is now HUGE. Probably double the size she previously was. My MIL is way over feeding her. That's probably why she cries to us for dog food. But I should have known better. All her other dogs are overweight too.

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Poor puppy...All alone.
In sharing, for those not on fb- my wife is evil. She brought me a Sonic #1 combo meal for supper. Complete with a Rt 44 Cherry Dr Pepper with RealCreme.  I just ate more calories in one meal than I usually do all day. :o First Dr Pepper and first burger since August. Maybe it won't kill me.

Heather

It's been an extremely frustrating morning for some reason. Pray for me today and the poor people who will have to be in contact with me at some point.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on November 14, 2015, 01:26:13 AM
Poor puppy...All alone.
In sharing, for those not on fb- my wife is evil. She brought me a Sonic #1 combo meal for supper. Complete with a Rt 44 Cherry Dr Pepper with RealCreme.  I just ate more calories in one meal than I usually do all day. :o First Dr Pepper and first burger since August. Maybe it won't kill me.
"Lead me not into temptation. I can find the way there just fine on my own."
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Things I miss:  Maps.  You cant write big "X-Buried Treasure Located Here" on peoples GPS.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Happy Sunday to you too Mel!!!

Much better mood today. Thankfully one of my besties showed up at work yesterday and make me laugh for about half an hour. Things got better.

Looking forward to church today.

Roscoe

:hi:  Good Morning all. Had to work yesterday, then the church's annual Thanksgiving supper, which caused me to go over my 1100 calorie limit for two days in a row. :mad: Back on the straight and narrow now, though. And back at work. Lord, this is gonna be a long week....

mini

If you think your week is bad think about all those poor people who have to work with you.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: mini on November 15, 2015, 01:15:00 PM
Things I miss:  Maps.  You cant write big "X-Buried Treasure Located Here" on peoples GPS.
Sure you can! They get really ticked about it though...
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Awesome church today! Excellent message!

Met up with a classmate and we finished our take home exam due NEXT Monday for Prob & Stats.