Don't Tempt Fate- Post,Post,Post, in Sharing 498!!

Started by Roscoe, February 13, 2015, 02:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Ashlee

Good Morning! 

I'm at home.  Didn't sleep last night.  Ugh.  Been making phone calls all morning.  Gotta clean in a bit.  blah.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 18, 2015, 01:15:57 PM
Well.  I'm at work, where are you?

At work. Duh! :hypocrite:

Walked into to many issues. Ugh. Stupid computer. Hate being low on the totem pole, that they won't replace my computer. The same one I've had for 5+ years. It's on the fritz! I get a blue screen often! But noooooooooo can't and won't replace it. I'm too fast for it. I try to do too many things at once, freezes it up.  :noo: :banghead:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

I'm at home. We're down to one vehicle again, and C needs it for work this week. Bella is happily playing with her big wooden beads, and I'm sitting here doing a whole lot of nothing. I'm totally lacking motivation this morning. In spite of a large to-do list.  :updown:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 18, 2015, 03:10:18 PM

Walked into to many issues. Ugh. Stupid computer. Hate being low on the totem pole, that they won't replace my computer. The same one I've had for 5+ years. It's on the fritz! I get a blue screen often! But noooooooooo can't and won't replace it. I'm too fast for it. I try to do too many things at once, freezes it up.  :noo: :banghead:
Did you see that video I tagged you in and asked if that was you?   Unless her settings wouldn't let you see. Were you singing with a group in Tyler the other night?

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on March 18, 2015, 04:06:57 PM
I'm at home. We're down to one vehicle again, and C needs it for work this week. Bella is happily playing with her big wooden beads, and I'm sitting here doing a whole lot of nothing. I'm totally lacking motivation this morning. In spite of a large to-do list.  :updown:

It's raining here. Again. Makes me want a nap. :yawn:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 18, 2015, 05:17:43 PM

Did you see that video I tagged you in and asked if that was you?   Unless her settings wouldn't let you see. Were you singing with a group in Tyler the other night?

No I haven't seen a tag.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

I'm ready for my body to behave itself!!! After quite a few years of abnormal [lady] issues I have finally been 100% cleared of weirdness. Then the doctor turned around and told me I have a mole on my back that looks weird enough I need to have it checked out. I refuse to allow the C word into my life.

Going to study for my Deviant Behavior test tomorrow. And no I will not be studying by partaking in deviant behavior.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

[nerd]
You could slip in a Linux install on a flash drive. They make some Linux variants specifically for older, slower computers. Boot from it and get some work done, then reboot the computer and slip the flash drive back in your pocket. Even set the same desktop background so nobody would glance at your screen and see anything amiss.
[/nerd]
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Just found out a friend passed away. She was a HUGE encouragement to me when I first got into church 14 years ago. She had backslid in recent years and had many issues. Please keep her family in your prayers.

Roscoe

Made it through the day...now, one more day and I have vacation. :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Lord, today is crawling by......:pound: I'm ready to GO!!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on March 19, 2015, 04:08:49 PM
Lord, today is crawling by......:pound: I'm ready to GO!!
:stupid:

Feeling like poo. Minute Clinic says it's all still viral, so basically she can't do much for me. Over the counter stuff, which I've already been doing for 2 days. Bah.  :noo:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

SippinTea

I'm sorry about your friend, Heather.  :-(

Had a lady interested in having me do childcare. I had a few misgivings about it. This morning she needed a last minute babysitter for both of her girls, so I decided to help her out, and see how it went. Ummm.... I won't be doing childcare for her.  :cool:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Heather

I'm really disappointed how some 'church' people are. My friend's [and mine] former church is having anniversary services this week. The pastor has told the congregation that he would prefer them to be in service and not to attend the funeral tomorrow. I just really have no words and am thankful that I no longer attend that church.

School today wasn't too horrible. Even my English professor said he just wasn't feeling like doing school today so he took attendance and let us leave. Went to dinner with Brandon then finally bought my mom's birthday present. My mamaw is throwing her a party on saturday. It's not every day you turn 50!

The Purple Fuzzy

Ashlee

Finally finished our taxes and actually got money back.  Putting it in savings to move on later this year.  Guess that's all in my life right now.  I'm boring. lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Ashlee

Roscoe

Quote from: Ashlee on March 21, 2015, 12:58:18 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 20, 2015, 09:29:16 PM
Did you ever decide where you would move to?

Yes, we're looking at Spokane, WA
:o That's a move....

Evening, all. It's been a good day. Dropped Chey off for school this morning and met one of my retired friends who is a corvette nut for breakfast. His wife passed a year or so ago, and he confided  to me a while back that he has difficulty making himself get out around people. He's a retired cop, and as such has a Seth-like (and Roscoe like) attitude towards people- for the most part he doesn't trust them, and doesn't particularly like them. However, he and I get along tremendously, so I've made it a point to roust him out for breakfast on Fridays and we generally wind up running around the area in one of my toys or one of his.
Today, it was mine- we drove the 'vette in the neighborhood of 100 miles or better around curvy back roads looking for old cars. 'Twas a great day.
And it appears that I have been outvoted on my desire to take Rusty on a route 66 trip- it appears we are headed to the coast to see a beach. Therefore, if you see or hear news reports of a beached whale- they are NOT true, I am probably just lying next to the water soaking up some rays. There is a possibility that we shall see a GP'r or two though....everything is tentative at this point..I am gonna put one of my ham radios in Lou's Malibu since I obviously can't take any of my automotive toys...

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

It is finished.

Hotel booked, now to see when Lou wants to leave. As an added bonus, I found out a brother that I have talked to for years lives in Seminary, so maybe he and I will get to grub out....