News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We Bid a Fond Farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487

Started by mini, September 09, 2013, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Oh my goodness, Kale trumps collard and mustard greens by far. Great breakfast is bacon, onions, garlic, cabbage and kale sautéed in it. :drool:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Lol. Just as much as any of you that like kielbasa & sauer kraut, or pot/shepherd's pie, went yankee. 

taco_harvell

Please keep praying concerning my job. We lost 4 possibly 5 people the last 2 days. It's been crazy. Most of all pray for my bosses salvation!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

SippinTea

Quote from: taco_harvell on September 18, 2013, 10:14:09 PM
Please keep praying concerning my job. We lost 4 possibly 5 people the last 2 days. It's been crazy. Most of all pray for my bosses salvation!

*scratches head* I thought you were working for Chick-fil-A, and I guess I naively assumed that they would hire christian people for the most part - especially in any leadership/managerial role.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Heather

I have family who work at Chick fil A and no they do not hire only christians. On that note my sister worked there for a couple years in high school. I wouldn't say she's a complete heathen but we are definitely different.....

Got to church early tonight. Since we had some spare time my friend Hannah decided to show me the 'ropes' on the media computer. After about 10 minutes and ALOT of information it was then decided I'd run the thing this evening  :o !!! Sure enough the music went into a 4th song I knew the title of. Then they broke into 2 NEW songs that weren't even typed in there.....AAAAHHH! That's a job that'll keep you on your toes. Especially with our music minister...

Oh and I got yelled at at work today by my boss because I wasn't working. Ironically I was the only person in the building who in fact was working while most of the staff were on their cell phones texting. Go figure. I told Brandon tonight he needs to find a new job so I can go back to Autozone....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 18, 2013, 08:59:44 PM
Lol. Just as much as any of you that like kielbasa & sauer kraut, or pot/shepherd's pie, went yankee. 

Glad to see you're still keeping up with the pot.  :hippy:

In the way of old updates, my uncles house next door finally sold recently, and it has become what I call a "hippy commune."  The hippyfied guy up the holler that lives in a shed and eats gourds bought it....or him and his friends, or something, I dunno...and I'm not sure who actually "lives" there, cause there's various people that come and go, and I don't know which ones permanently live there, if any....thus, the hippy commune statement....

And I am not acquainted with it well enough to recognize the smell for sure, but of an evening sometimes, I smell smoke coming from over there, if I'm down in the chicken pen...or even tonight plum up in the yard...  I don't know if it's pot smoke or not....  I don't see no fire and it doesn't smell like wood smoke....

:eyebrow:

If it is pot smoke and I can smell it that much over here, they all ought to be higher than kites.

I don't know if that's what it is or not, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were.

My chickens are going to turn into stoners being in proximity of it all the time if that's the case.

Lynx

In which case they would no doubt lay eggs in psychedelic colors. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 19, 2013, 06:00:43 AM
Oh well, there is Seth a new market- pre-colored Easter Eggs.  :P Groovy, dude.

Once you smell weed burning and know what it is,Seth, you will never forget it. It has quite a distinctive smell....
And morning, all. I am back at work. Get off at 11 ish, which gives me a jumpstart on my weekend. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: SippinTea on September 19, 2013, 01:37:48 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on September 18, 2013, 10:14:09 PM

*scratches head* I thought you were working for Chick-fil-A, and I guess I naively assumed that they would hire christian people for the most part - especially in any leadership/managerial role.

I wish that were true!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

After Nathan's phone updated, I "updated" his ringtone to some kind of Mexican opera yodeling.

I hope he gets lots of phone calls today....

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on September 19, 2013, 08:28:15 AM
Once you smell weed burning and know what it is,Seth, you will never forget it. It has quite a distinctive smell....
And morning, all. I am back at work. Get off at 11 ish, which gives me a jumpstart on my weekend. :P
So who do you get to identify that as weed burning?  I don't know anyone who smokes it.  Or maybe I do and I just don't know it... *sniff sniff*

And what do you mean, get an early start?  You get a whole day early start every week. 
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 19, 2013, 01:41:48 PM
After Nathan's phone updated, I "updated" his ringtone to some kind of Mexican opera yodeling.

I hope he gets lots of phone calls today....

Feel free to message his number to all of us. We'd be happy to help. :hypocrite:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

I kept expecting her to do just that, but so far she's been... much too kind to Nathan, it seems.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on September 19, 2013, 08:28:15 AM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 19, 2013, 06:00:43 AM
Oh well, there is Seth a new market- pre-colored Easter Eggs.  :P Groovy, dude.

I know I have been where someone who shall remain nameless was smoking it at least once, but I honestly can't remember the specific odor of it.

MelodyB

I got a new phone!!

Allan and I both got new iPhones! Whoot!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

The statue that was B's moms car is gone! Thank ya Jesus! She parked it out here 2 years ago because it wasn't running right. We couldn't get the title for it because she'd taken a loan out against it. The title loan company wouldn't come get it because who knows why. Brandon put it on eBay and some fine gentlemen from WV came and took it away and even paid us 200 for it. Woo-hoo! Plus we've sold the Honda 'I'm a death trap' Prelude and a gentleman is coming to pick it up next week and giving us 450 for it. Which is good because we need the money to repair my car.....again.....The computer is going out. It apparently makes your car do all sorts of wacky things.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

When you said "the computer went out," I perked up. Then I realized you were talking about the car computer...
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, I'm at work and we are getting some much needed rain.  The problem with that is that I would much rather still be in bed.
Oh wait, that's every morning... the rain just makes it worse.

MelodyB

Good morning!

Im sleepy as well. But Im fixing to go start the dishwasher and put the meatballs and sauce in the crockpot so we can have a nice meal tonight.

Im updating my new phone to the brand new OS.7 software. Everyone thats updated says they love it.

And Im listening to songs to figure out a good song do with the sign team for our upcoming anniversary service. Its our 25th Pastoral anniversary, and we are having a HUGE shindig, so it has to be good and big and powerful!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

We got 3in yesterday. It was nice.

I'm waiting for it to get past 51* this morning. Brrr.

Lynx

MelodyB:  "So you would know" by Brooklyn Tabernacle?  Or perhaps "I never lost my praise" by the same...
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: