News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

We Bid a Fond Farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487

Started by mini, September 09, 2013, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

MelodyB:  You left out the part where you mow the yard, paint the outside of the house and fix the roof...

Morning y'all.  I cast my vote for Bobby's moth being funnier, but I can't quite picture a strong guy like mini being smacked around with a helicopter so that might have actually been funnier. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

So I just saw a yahoo news report about "the new superfood."  I wonder what happened to the old ones.  Are they not as good as they used to be, or is this one just better?  And if every new superfood is better than the one before, how can we get much better at this point?

I have the same questions when I hear about the latest diet too, but that's another story.

EDIT:  Speaking of which, http://thedoghousediaries.com/5085 
Scroll to the bottom.  I've been thinking that for a long time... with one serving a day of all the foods you are supposed to eat to be healthy, you would eat far too much to be healthy.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Almost submitted Mini's name to "operationsmile.com". But, it's not that bad.   :P

Dough rising. I suspect that soaking the grains does the same thing as adding gluten that some recipes call for, but I only if I'm using whole wheat flour.

Heather

Last day of vacation. My sister and her friend left this morning. Mom is sunburnt. Dad has a funky rash which is a reaction due to his meds. Brandon has only slept around 2 hours thanks to a tooth ache. I'm just ready for some alone time. Don't get me wrong I love my family and I love Brandon, but there is a reason I like to go run or go to the gym or store by myself. I have to have alone time.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Bah. I can tell it is Friday the thirteenth. I drove the Corvette to take Chey to school. 'nuff said. We came home on a trailer. :mad: Then while unloading the peice of junk, it rolled away from us and smacked on of my shop door, damaging the door, and the bumper. This thing needs to burn on the side of the road sometime, with us safely out of it. Piece of junk.

And since it quit me while I was turning around to check on a boy in my church who had a wreck, hitting a State Trooper, I know I'm not the only one having a bad day. I'm gonna camp out in the house and stay away from sharp objects...:sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Heather

we may be the gathering place of clumsy/accident prone people......

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

My word I made too many cinnamon rolls and I made them big. I could only fit 6 in a cake pan to take to a neighbor. Who consequently told me his life story. Lord help me reach my neighborhood. Next week, I'll make too much of something else and take them to a different neighbor. 

Hannah finally got Nathan to watch Despicable Me and them two, I tell you, they laugh at the same things in the same way. It makes me giggle just watching them. 

Lynx

Okay... "too many" and "cinnamon rolls" should never be used in the same sentence unless there is a "you can never have" in there somewhere.  I can eat almost my weight in the things.  :D

On the other hand... if you have too many at any time in the near future, I could give you my address. :fork:
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

*almost passes out at Isaac offering address*

:P

Out to coffee with a friend at Panera's.

Coffee coffee coffee COFFEEEEEE!!!!!

Chseeads

Lynx

Some here know where I live.  Pick yourself up off the floor.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I do! LOL

Im waiting on my Kira to get here. Gonna babysit her while her parents do their outreach stuff today.

I got up early and Allan and I got breakfast out before I took him to work. I came back and took the Ramseys dog out, and then talked to Granny and her Daughter for awhile. Now I wait for Kira.

My Brother John is on his way here to visit dad.

Dads situation isnt looking good. His foot isnt healing like it should, and he isnt coping well with that. Maybe John being here will cheer him up.

:hi: 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Ugh. It is beautiful and cool outside, and I've wasted a good part of the morning laying in bed. Just got up....now to get Rusty out and me and Chey are gonna putter around a bit. Nothing major I'm gonna do today...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

It is beautiful and cool here and I got up far too early, simply because I couldn't sleep.  I foresee a nap in my future, just as soon as my body will wind down enough to allow it... which will probably be early afternoon.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

I'm 24 minutes from a Chicken Express. I get to go there...therefore I am very happy.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Do you get their sweet tea? It's famous around here.

Melody

I've learned a lesson over the years and relearn it a times as well.

When a Christian is complaining about other Christians or Apostolics in general and how they don't have kindness and patience towards sinners, well. They just told on themselves.  Fruit of the Spirit isn't discriminate, carnality is. 

Heather

We are home. It's awesome yet sad at the same time. I really look forward to the day we do not live with Brandon's family. We came home to onion peels all over the kitchen floor. His dad can't even blame the dogs because they are boarding where I work. Getting ready to unpack and head to the gym. I need some alone time and to work off the greasy food I subjected my body to this week. Plus I drank waaayyy too much soda. My kidney is not happy.