News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

What does "the worst" entail?  Wreck on the freeway?  Being mugged?

You could install Skype on Sis. Lou's smart phone and she could give you a 24-hour-a-day, real time video feed of everything they're doing.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Something I found interesting in the Yahoo news lists.
http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/shoes-him-slideshow/

Not a single word about my kind of shoes though.  I wanted to know what some anonymous fashion-psychologist says about ME! :/
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Im gonna have to double up on heartburn meds tonight I fear. I had pizza for lunch, a small bowl of my amazing sketti for a snack, and just had a large bowl of it for dinner just now.

Plus Ill be awake all night anyway, cause I we had a long staff meeting this afternoon, I came home, laid down and was intending to get up in about an hour....four hours later I woke up. 8PM! what? I slept till almost bedtime again!

:frustrated:

And of course, any other day my parents would have woken me up for no reason, today, no one said a word to me at all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I'll be up all night too but that's because I just ate a bowl of really good chocolate pudding but it was worth it because it was delicious but now I'm hyper can you imagine me hyper well I am and I don't think I'll get to sleep until at least 2am but it was really good did I mention it was chocolate?  Well it was. :hyper:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Not a cat on speed a cat on chocolate actually I gave my cat some chocolate it didn't seem to affect her but I didn't give her much but I guess for her body weight it was comparatively a lot but she didn't seem hyper afterward maybe it doesn't work on cats...
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Lynx

Overtime!  Overtime!  Rah rah rah! 
Hoping for good news when I go to work.  :D  When we're really behind (as we are now) it means we get a lot of overtime. Gonna see if we can talk the boss into two hours extra per day and Saturday.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on July 15, 2013, 06:05:22 AM
:reallybiggrin: :happy sigh:
I don't recall seeing this before a certain Mexican food came on the scene....Burrito? Do YOU have something to do with this?!?  Big Bubba Police's spidey senses are tingling....and that may not be good.... :coplight:

Burrito

Quote from: Roscoe on July 15, 2013, 04:29:06 PM
Quote from: sunlight on July 15, 2013, 06:05:22 AM
:reallybiggrin: :happy sigh:
I don't recall seeing this before a certain Mexican food came on the scene....Burrito? Do YOU have something to do with this?!?  Big Bubba Police's spidey senses are tingling....and that may not be good.... :coplight:
Who me, what did I do but be nice...
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Roscoe

In sharing....I have just eaten a large amount of Lou's homemade lasagna. I am quite full, and quite happy.  :fork:  Now, the rest of you peasants need to post. You've been disgracefully quiet.  :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

Kim

Quote from: Roscoe on July 14, 2013, 01:17:48 PM
Quote from: mini on July 14, 2013, 12:05:53 PM
So...you will be a nervous wreck because they are gone, or because she is gone with your money and a plethora of thrift stores around?
No worries about the money- I ain't got any anyhow.  :smirk2: I just tend to worry myself to death, imagining the worst, unless they are right with me. Stupid. One of my battles. I'll be a basketcase by the time they get home.
what do you mean WILL BE a basketcase?  You're a basketcase most of the time anyway.  One trait we inherited from mama...worry,worry,worry.  Don't fret it little brother, they will be fine!  Relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. :great:

SippinTea

Hmm... Burrito shows up in sharing, but hasn't answered all the questions in the Ask Burrito thread. Hmmm..... doesn't he realize the significance of HAVING an "Ask" thread. Uh, wait. No he wouldn't. Scott deleted them all before he showed up. Ah well. If he doesn't go answer them soon we'll have to send Roscoe out with the GP posse.  :teeth:

MY - Nope. The titles didn't show up last time. (Err, unless I really missed something.) But I just checked the links, and I'm guessing we might be able to use those. Thanks! :)

Chelbertina, I was going to tell you to go check your messages on FB, but you apparently just did. *LOL*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Next.  She wants to do it before Dina has to fly back to Abu Dhabi since she won't be able to come back for a while.

Newsman

Not really :) Struggling a bit. Trying to get myself in good enough shape to go on a long vacation :) Thanks for asking. I haven't made it back into TX. I'll check in when I do and see if I can stop by and say hello.

John  :waving:

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 12, 2013, 02:25:32 PM
Hey, John.  How's it going?  Did you ever slow down and rest a bit?

Morning, all. :hi: