News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

My legs itch. Wishing a belt sander was a logical option.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 10, 2013, 08:08:57 PM
My legs itch. Wishing a belt sander was a logical option.
Allow me to reccommend a D.A. Sander....little more effective.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

My uncle Fred does a lot of metal work and he has a sander that can almost take layers of skin off just by looking at it.  I could ask him if he'd loan you it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Heather

Housesitting for a Doctor from work. They failed to tell me they wouldnt pay me until they get back next week. Last person who did that never paid me at all. I think they are more trustworthy though. At least i hope so.

Got an offer for a job at another animal hospital. Got really excited about it but after praying about it i had to pass on it. It would have kept me out of going back to school and taken up all my time (time for church, school, family, Brandon, etc)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Dad had his third procedure today. They put balloons and stints in his arteries in his leg that were previously been 100% clogged. But they said it isn't a sure fix, he still may have to have an amputation of his whole leg later.

Pastor has been talking to both parents about long term care and going into a nursing home...sooner rather than later. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on July 11, 2013, 04:44:54 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 11, 2013, 01:19:51 PM
Howdy.  It's not my Friday... :(
:P :P :P
Okay son, if you REALLY want to play twist-the-knife... At least we don't have to work on Sunday.  :P

What?  Don't start nothin, there won't be nothin.  :hypocrite: I was thinking it when Fuzzy said it wasn't her Friday, but I wasn't going to say it... until you did that.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 11, 2013, 05:19:16 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on July 11, 2013, 04:44:54 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 11, 2013, 01:19:51 PM
Howdy.  It's not my Friday... :(
:P :P :P
Okay son, if you REALLY want to play twist-the-knife... At least we don't have to work on Sunday.  :P

What?  Don't start nothin, there won't be nothin.  :hypocrite: I was thinking it when Fuzzy said it wasn't her Friday, but I wasn't going to say it... until you did that.
Nor do I. I have to go to my workplace on Sunday, but work?  Piffle. I think not.  :P That's my fast internet/ebay/craigslist browsing day.  :lol:

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on July 11, 2013, 04:49:24 PM
Pastor has been talking to both parents about long term care and going into a nursing home...sooner rather than later. :smirk2:

Finally! Here's hoping they'll listen to him. Like, next week would be nice. :smirk2:

*HUGS* Mel

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on July 11, 2013, 08:35:19 PM

Finally! Here's hoping they'll listen to him. Like, next week would be nice. :smirk2:

*HUGS* Mel

Yea...that.
:hug:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 11, 2013, 11:19:04 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on July 11, 2013, 08:35:19 PM

*HUGS* Mel

Yea...that.
:hug:

What they said.

Picked cucumbers out of the garden this evening. They were AWESOME. We are definitely having a garden next year!

Melody

The kids bought Nathan some "catfish bait" awhile back. Stinkiest stuff EVER.  :puke:  I do not recommend it.

Ruby, we watched 2 cool documentaries recently that maybe your boys may like? 

Happy People: about a Siberian village that is only accessible by helicopter or river 3 months out of the year.  They live entirely off the land. It shows one full year's routine.

Jungle Eagle: the Harpy Eagle, most dangerous and elusive eagle known.  Venezuela.

I also watched Farmeggedon but that was my genre.

Lynx

Was it punch bait? My uncle is a semi professional fisherman and he says that punch bait is the stinkiest stuff you have ever smelled.
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

Hey, John.  How's it going?  Did you ever slow down and rest a bit?

Morning, all. :hi:

Heather

Lynx

Slowing down and resting can be good.  Especially after a dusty morning of mowing.  I hate, I absolutely HATE when the ground is dry and I have to mow.  My sinuses hate it too.

*Psalm_97 goes off to find someone's shirt sleeve to blow his nose on.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Poor Andrew. 

He's trying to branch out and try other looks.  He's always had a basic military type cut with just a tad on top to gel, or the grown out version of that which means hair cut time. He decided he wanted something like:

But he doesn't know how to get it to be UP like that so it just flops over like a regular hair do... lol

(last Christmas)

While I'm a totally amused mama watching him trying to find his own style, I'm so thankful he's not interested in anything that resembles looking like a punk or thug or effeminate.  Praise the Lord!

Lynx

Hair jell
Works well
Makes hair
Look swell

Though I never did see why anyone would like that hairstyle... but I have no room to talk, I don't even comb my hair unless it's sticking up.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 12, 2013, 05:56:29 PM
Poor Andrew. 

He's trying to branch out and try other looks.  He's always had a basic military type cut with just a tad on top to gel, or the grown out version of that which means hair cut time. He decided he wanted something like:

But he doesn't know how to get it to be UP like that so it just flops over like a regular hair do... lol

(last Christmas)

While I'm a totally amused mama watching him trying to find his own style, I'm so thankful he's not interested in anything that resembles looking like a punk or thug or effeminate.  Praise the Lord!
Good lookin' kid. I'm jealous of his height and hair.....never of which I have much of.  :smirk2: Hush, Mini. And Isaac. And anyone else who has the need to make a smart alec comment.    :pound:
I've been to town, paid some bills, dropped off Lou's FMLA papers since she's been off work sick all week, discovered that my forgetfulness has cost me $26 at the library, paid a tow truck to bring the godforsaken Corvette home AGAIN....Now I find I have to sharpen my lawnmower blades. BUT....my grinder is at a friends house, so I shall have to go get it first. :reaction: Why, oh why, can't I get things straight and they run smoothly for one day?!?

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on July 12, 2013, 06:30:09 PM

...discovered that my forgetfulness has cost me $26 at the library...

That is SOME forgetfulness!