News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Next time take brewer's yeast before such an excursion.  My momma made us kids take it and it worked so well that I have recently resumed taking it. 

They have it in pill form, but I read where it's not as effective.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

It's been busy round here.

Weekend before last I got to see great friends. (Even if I did torture a few of them with my preaching.) lol

This last weekend I got to see my nephew. I was accused of spoiling him. I resemble those accusations.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

SippinTea

Mini - love the story. :)

Isaac - brewer's yeast? Cool! I didn't know that trick.

Mel - I'm both sorry and glad.

My sharing.... typing with one hand stinks. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Just be sure to get the kind that was grown on sugar beets. The other kind tastes so nasty, it takes a literal act of will to swallow it. Try going to amazon.com and looking for Lewis brewers yeast. That's one kind I know does not taste nasty and still works.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

^^^ Yeah that.

I slept till after 9 today!! WHOOT! I never do that anymore!

Now to get a shower, run a few errands, fix lunch, pack a dinner and head to the hospital. Dad is doing tests and Dialysis today so we are not expected to the hospital till the afternoon.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Nobody ever lies on his death bed wishing he had spent more time at the office."

I've heard the saying all my life, but I've never figured out one thing... when people are lying on their deathbed, what DO they wish they had spent more time doing? Seems to me it would be more profitable to figure that out, then spend more time doing it.

I'll ask you folks... If you were lying on your deathbed, what would you wish you had spent more time doing?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 09, 2013, 10:45:16 PM
"Nobody ever lies on his death bed wishing he had spent more time at the office."

I've heard the saying all my life, but I've never figured out one thing... when people are lying on their deathbed, what DO they wish they had spent more time doing? Seems to me it would be more profitable to figure that out, then spend more time doing it.

I'll ask you folks... If you were lying on your deathbed, what would you wish you had spent more time doing?
More time seeking God's face. More time trying to live a life for Him instead of one for me. More time reaching out for my lost loved ones. More time telling friends and family how much I truely love them. More time to tell someone how good God has been to me. And more time in Rusty, driving down a backroad with my wife and baby girl, listening to Godly music and enjoying the sights and sounds of the wonderful country I have been blessed with. In short- more time doing what I try to do daily.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Had a blowout tonight, and I dont mean the church kind.

Im thankful it was not any worse than it was. it really could have been bad but God allowed all the traffic to seem to go away right before it happened, and allowed me to remain calm and maintain control of the truck across three lanes into a safe well lit parking area. And then we called Allan (the guy who ANNOYS ME) and he came and changed it for us.

All in all it was a good learning experience and it could have totally been worse.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 10, 2013, 05:48:09 AM
This should be enough to make a grown Bobby cry.
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/velvet-skinned-ferrari-offers-londoners-fast-fur-ious-210326205.html
What a waste.....Morning, all. Back at work. In between work, I have to finish something up for tonight, then I'm nearly to the weekend. Oh, and thanking God for small miracles- Last night our hot water heater quit. I mean, it worked less than Mini does  :P....I immediatly began stressing,and worrying, as is my custom. I then stopped and did what I shoulda done in the first place- I put it in God's hands. Told Him He knew we really couldn't afford this and that I needed it fixed. This morning, I woke up thinking and praying about my message tonight when the thought of a "reset" button  on the water heater came to me. I went and took the cover off, and sure enough there was a reset button/breaker that had been tripped. I pressed it, and thirty minutes later, the water was nearly hot enough to make coffee with straingt from the faucet. :clap: :clap:

Burrito

Quote from: Roscoe on July 10, 2013, 11:34:27 AM
shoulda done in the first place- I put it in God's hands. Told Him He knew we really couldn't afford this and that I needed it fixed.
Its sometimes hard to put it in His hands when we cannot see His plan and timing. :great:
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Roscoe

Quote from: Burrito on July 10, 2013, 12:34:12 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on July 10, 2013, 11:34:27 AM
shoulda done in the first place- I put it in God's hands. Told Him He knew we really couldn't afford this and that I needed it fixed.
Its sometimes hard to put it in His hands when we cannot see His plan and timing. :great:
How true....and that kinda ties in with my message tonight.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on July 10, 2013, 03:41:26 PM
Quote from: mini on July 10, 2013, 03:37:09 PM
Howdy everyone.

:ugly:
So! You have time to post but can't respond to roscoe's texts. :cry: :sob:

Um...Sorry.  But you havent responded to either of my two texts since 3:06 PM yesterday.   :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Either of your 2 texts? haha

If I had not of responded to any of my texts since 3:06pm yesterday, I'd probably have about 100 unread.
-Alexander Den Heijer-