News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on July 03, 2013, 04:22:52 PM
:reaction:
Yes, so you have mentioned before. But with no explanation, it is so much contextual white noise. 

In short, what's the matter?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 03, 2013, 03:48:32 PM
MY, how is your hubby's job situation going?

Nothing yet.  He's working like crazy at carpentry/construction jobs that he can get.  Which isn't consistant. 

Thanks for asking.  God knows and He's still good.

MelodyB

I saw a guy at Walmart selling brown and green eggs in the parking lot.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

The lady I buy eggs from has some green ones.  Some hens really do lay green eggs.  Don't tell Dr. Seuss that though...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

I do not like green eggs, Isaac and Mel,
I do not like them at all,
Neither with a CD, a jpeg nor an MP3
I do not like green eggs at all, Isaac and Mel you see

Lynx

But Newsman, only the shell is green
There's really no need to make such a scene
The yolk is still as yellow as can be
Just try them once and you will see
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Heather

*kicks cheese in the pants* there's some help buddy!

I was informed at 510 this evening that I'm working kennels tomorrow so pick a shift. And by informed I mean bullied. By my own boss. He didn't care when I told him I already had plans the entire day. What was more important is the fact his step-daughters who were scheduled the whole day for kennels decided today they didn't want to work their shift because they wanted to go watch fireworks instead. I need a new job. I've almost walked out every day this week....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Heather

Roscoe

Ugh....I'm at work. Fortunantly, it is just a brief event. I had to make myself get up and go to work, but I drove Rusty, so just a few miles into the drive, I was in a great mood. 'course it helped to have my favorite cd in and yes, I was bellering loudly  :sing:- after making sure the radio was OFF.  :biglaugh:
Then I get to work and find the wierdest sight I have seen in a while. A group from some kinda "Yaweh's Church of the Anointed and Holy Gaurdians of Truth"....All wearing robes and wierd hats of Gold, and blowing shofers.. :o Btw, that is a really weird sound if you're not expecting it. They had a platform built on TOP of their van out of old wooden pallets...Apparently they had some kinda prayer event this morning that was not scheduled....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Obviously it was scheduled, they just forgot to tell y'all about it. 

And which CD is your favorite?  How do you narrow it down to one? 

In local news, I was going through some CDs from a friend and... you never know what you'll find in a stack of random CDs.   :o
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I like the should of the shofar. We had a lady who came to 'play' it when we did Godspell a few years back. Plus a church i used to go to had a lady who blew one juat about every service (now that was a bit odd too....)

Workout is done. Now to shower and head to a cookout before i have to go into work. I figure the money ill make is going into my 'go see Mel' fund.  :cool:

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

This is a rare occasion?  I thought she still lived in the same general area.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 04, 2013, 08:32:39 PM
This is a rare occasion?  I thought she still lived in the same general area.
I don't see her much. She's usually an hr away.

Lynx

"How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm, after they seen Paree?"  :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

What a great day I had today....I am PROUD to be an American. Even with all the faults, America is still the best place to live and its days like today, sitting among my fellow Americans in the community, celebration our nations Birthday, that I am the most proud.

Plus I love fireworks and being with my friends. Hehe.

I got to make things explode in the parking lot with Kimber! WHOOT! Perfect way to end a great day!

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

Lynx

According to the new movie's commercial, that symbol is not an "S."  It stands for "hope." So... what are you saying about her?   ;)
"Do you sing at church?"