News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

:grin:

I love seeing old friends! Tomorrow is gonna be awesome!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

Roscoe

I see we have a few people up snooping around the forum.... :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on June 29, 2013, 08:49:46 AM
I wish I was old enough for you to see! Lol
I think if you're over three years of age, it counts. 
Quote from: Roscoe on June 29, 2013, 12:56:06 PM
I see we have a few people up snooping around the forum.... :freaky2:
Yeah, and one of them is on a bicycle... I mean dial-up. :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Listening to "when god unfolds the rose" in honor of my friends in Arkansas. ;)

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

They should be called the Rose Sniffers or Rose Bowl or something cause of Roscoes song.

Lynx

Unfortunately this meetup did not have the attendance necessary to qualify as a major GP meetup, therefore it has not received a title. If a few more people had been here, it would have been a major GP meet up.

We still had fun though. We spent most of tonight talking about... Music! And in my defense, I was not the instigator or the perpetuator. Mostly I was sitting there listening to them.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Whatever!!! We only had 5 present at the squirrel meetup. We got a title. So yeah.

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 30, 2013, 04:15:20 AM
Unfortunately this meetup did not have the attendance necessary to qualify as a major GP meetup, therefore it has not received a title. If a few more people had been here, it would have been a major GP meet up.

We still had fun though. We spent most of tonight talking about... Music! And in my defense, I was not the instigator or the perpetuator. Mostly I was sitting there listening to them.
And singing....don't forget the AWESOME rendition of "Call Me Gone"....:lol:

Lynx

You call it awesome, yet you still stolidly refuse to sing at church tomorrow. Mixed messages brother, mixed messages. :-P
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

You should sing in church... Or else I share the recording... :evilgrin:

mini

Don't forget I have a recording of Roscoe playing guitar.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on June 30, 2013, 06:04:15 AM
You should sing in church... Or else I share the recording... :evilgrin:
Ooooh, a Chel ultimatum... you know she'll do it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Last night was fun, but I think we were all wore slap out by the end of it.  Except maybe Taco.  And I still haven't got Roscoe to like christian rap yet...
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Do YOU even like Christian rap? Lol
I like Lecrae and G.I. and some of The Flames stuff. And a few of Trip Lees songs.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Heather

Maybe one day I will be able to have my 3 day weekend off again and hop in my working car to visit folks. But it won't happen while I'm at my current job. Lord please bless me with a new one.....

I'm still around.......
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

*HUGS* Heather

Two more Holy Ghost and one more baptized today!! Thats a total of 7 Baptized and 4 Holy Ghost for the month of June. :) GOD IS GOOD!