News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

One Ton of Sun un Fun in Sharing 481!

Started by Newsman, March 19, 2013, 03:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Hehehehe

Jeremy, it'd be a sacrifice but I'd be willing.. lol  It better not snow there next weekend! 

I wish I could get a straight answer about my paternal grandmothers side.  Everyone else I have a handle on.  My mom is super white, literally and figuratively. My paternal grandfather's side is basically German and then Jewish.  But my grandmother is anyone's guess.  And she is the only grandparent alive.  I dug and dug on Ancestry and can't get it to add up.  I wonder if she was an illegal immigrant.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

My whole body is heavy...but that's cause I'm fat.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

*tries to think of light hearted jokes for mini*

mini

A local guy tried to call me a few minutes ago, then came over.  He said he saw a delivery driver slumped over his steering wheel, and had been that way for about 15 minutes.

I rush over, and sure enough, the dude is passed smooth out.

I went up to the truck, and said "Sir...."

Dude jumped like he had been shot.  He had been taking a nap.  I scared the devil, coffee, and other various things out of him.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Lynx

Perhaps he is more intelligent than you think.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

* Chseeads screams.

My tooth is killing me.....  Good heavens.  It didn't hurt before they filled/refilled it.....now it's the devil incarnate....  It comes and goes, sometimes it's fine, other times it is a pitiful toothache.....

They said it'd be sensitive....and it is, to cold....but holy smokes, what's up with the toothache? 

I may have to call and ask about it.  :-?

I'm not super pleased with the new dentist's ways of things.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Maybe if you chewed it for him first then shoved it down his throat... :hypocrite:

Melody

What? I'm the first to post in here this morning?!   :cool:

:hi:

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Forgive me friends, I have sinned.  I tried nutella today... :ugly:

Melody

I LOVE NUTELLA! Why are you apologizing?  You can make brownies, cookies, pudding pops, and awesome chocolate milk out of it!

mini

Cause im sure someone will say im going to the dark side and will be eating Chocolate gravy.  If this causes undue stress on my white gravy friends, im sorry.

Lynx

Nutella is a semiliquid candy bar.  And as I like Fererro Roche hazelnut chocolates, I of course like Nutella.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Morning!

I got a bad craving for French toast last night...so bad I almost made it after midnight...but I controlled myself.

So this morning, I have some in the oven...I've never done it that way before, but it looks simple enough...in about 20-30 more mins I guess I'll find out. Lol

:fork:

MelodyB

I do not care for nuttella. It's too...strong.

I don't like those ferrier roche whatever they are called either. NASTY. My friend Justin loves them though. It's his favorite. Blech.

MelodyB

Oh, and I'm with Melodya...if you like it, don't apologize...no big. Even if it leads to chocolate gravy, to each his own.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 28, 2013, 02:36:42 PM
Cause im sure someone will say im going to the dark side and will be eating Chocolate gravy.  If this causes undue stress on my white gravy friends, im sorry.

I'm with you brother. Stay strong. I LOVE Nutella...but it has not caused me to stray to chocolate (puke) gravy.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Y'all just never have found anyone who could make it right.  You don't get real chocolate gravy from a restaurant or a package of "chocolate gravy mix."
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I've never had it or even seen it, so I have no opinion.

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 28, 2013, 03:12:00 PM

I'm with you brother. Stay strong. I LOVE Nutella...but it has not caused me to stray to chocolate (puke) gravy.

I knew I liked you for some reason.  :ugly:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 28, 2013, 03:23:31 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 28, 2013, 03:12:00 PM

I knew I liked you for some reason.  :ugly:

:ugly:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: