News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

One Ton of Sun un Fun in Sharing 481!

Started by Newsman, March 19, 2013, 03:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

MellowYellow:  If you have a home phone (landline) you can get dial-up for about $6 a month through FrysISP.  I tried it just to see if it would work and it seems pretty good.  Slow of course, as any dial-up is, but it works. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

And they don't disconnect you every X hours like SOME dial-up providers do (mentioning no names, but you used to get their CDs in the mail all the time.)

http://www.frys.com/template/isp/index/Frys/isp/Middle_Topics/A1%20Home/
Down at the bottom of the page.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

I don' have a home phone and haven't for at least 8 yrs. but thanks for the info, someone else may be able to use it.

It's really not that big of a deal. I think I would welcome the break from it. It's awfully hard to not engage online when it's there whether its email or otherwise.

Hannah showed signs of coming down with what I had so I let her sleep in. She's rearing to go now!  Lol. She's my little spunky monkey. A ball of sunshine with sparkles of grace.

I've been trying to get he to see the aesthetic and logical profit of two side braids with her long heavy hair for a few years. She has never liked it. This week she decided it looked cool and has worn it that way every day.  *giggle*. She keeps me amused.

mini

Meller: I saw a mutual friend of ours over the weekend.  He seemed to be in great spirits.  Also had a great visit with him.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Awesome!  We're going down there next wknd and Nathan is preaching. Excited to see his new babies and the revival going on. :D

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Scattered the latest batch of poop on the garden that I dumped on it the other day. 

The snow has mostly melted.

MelodyB

You need a bunch of diaperless kids running around in your garden. Like about 30 of them, for a week. On a diet of broccoli.

My parents said that when I was little we lived next to a woman who had a ton of little kids running around, and mostly the younger ones would not have diapers on. Once she was standing at the fence talking to my dad, and she was holding one of them...the child had an explosive movement all down his legs and the mothers legs and everywhere...she never missed a word of her conversation, she just grabbed the hose, rinsed him and herself off and went on talking.

Dad said it was just nasty. And that wasn't the first time he had seen one of her kids go in the yard, but that was the yuckiest one.

:flush:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Heather

Given my current state of mind about somethings I would like to announce a sabbatical from GP. I will keep my FB updated to my medical conditions if you are befriended me there. Otherwise I will keep Mel updated and ask her to pass on info to you fine folk. See you soon.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

As long as it wasn't something one of us said...  :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 27, 2013, 01:42:44 AM
As long as it wasn't something one of us said...  :-\

Everyone seems to behaving themselves!  It's an Easter miracle!   :hypocrite:

Melody

Home from church.  Had beautiful communion tonight.  Boy that does my heart something special.  Later this week I'll be uploading James Little's teaching from last week.  It was amazing and I really think you all would love it.  Plus he's quite hilarious.

sunlight

* sunlight hugs heather... And the rest of gp
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Well, that was unusually short and sweet, Roscoe. Everything ok? 

I would like to go back to bed please with a side order of warm covers,  hold the morning sunshine.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 27, 2013, 11:27:34 AM
Well, that was unusually short and sweet, Roscoe. Everything ok? 

I would like to go back to bed please with a side order of warm covers,  hold the morning sunshine.
Yeah...Just in my normal not a morning person mood and couldn't think of anything bright and uplifting to say. Or for that matter, anything pointed and witty to say in Cheese's direction either. :smirk2: Bah. Ready for a weekend. At least I got free donuts this morning.:fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Melody

Lord, I need a vacation... From snow.

Perhaps The Lord will call us to the wilderness known as the South and we can bring yous up to civilized speed.

:P   :biglaugh:

MelodyB

:yawn:

Not feeling the greatest. My cough that had almost went away completely, started coming back yesterday, and it's gradually getting worse again.

*sigh*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

Update, I have my first Dr visit since my surgerytoday, they want to see of im healing right.
I love my new job its been the biggest blessing!
Brent and I are doing great and ready to dive in and help at the church, pastor said as soon sawed are married we can start doing some stuff!!!
We may have a place to live finally. Help us pray Gods will, if we get the place we can go ahead with the wedding!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Melody

Hannah puts a smile on my face if I didn't already have one.  She's all riled up about wanting to teach a kid Bible Study.  I have to figure out what is a good one.  I've heard of that before that while the parents do a Bible study, the kids are doing one too. Suoer basic and simple. 

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 27, 2013, 02:31:21 PM

Perhaps The Lord will call us to the wilderness known as the South and we can bring yous up to civilized speed.

*cough*oklahoma*cough*

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 27, 2013, 02:31:21 PM

Whataya mean civilized?  We have civilization here.  We can get broadband internet almost everywhere now.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"