News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Roscoe!

Started by Newsman, August 10, 2012, 07:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Happy birthday to the ONLY law enforcement officer I kniow who has a permanent 'stop-stick' set up in his Own Front Yard!!!!!

Happy birthday anyway, my friend!

taco_harvell

Happy Birthday Grandpa Moses!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

May you enjoy a fat steak tonight!  Happy Birthday!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Scott

Gee Thanks Roscoe.... my wife and I are trying to celebrate our anniversary and you have to let everyone know it is your birthday!  Way to go donut muncher!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

I already told you happy birthday.. so I will just give you a hard time here...

I found your police patch online

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

D.A.R.E. to keep cops off donuts?  I... I'm not sure I have that much daring.   :-\

But anyway, happy birthday Roscoe. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Lord. Thanks everybody!  :hi: I'm having a GREAT day!
Quote from: Newsman on August 10, 2012, 07:47:48 AM
Happy birthday to the ONLY law enforcement officer I kniow who has a permanent 'stop-stick' set up in his Own Front Yard!!!!!

Happy birthday anyway, my friend!
:laughhard: Proactive Law Enforcement, Newsman. Ya never know when the media will try to sneak in to gather evidence...... :P

Quote from: Scott on August 10, 2012, 04:41:04 PM
Gee Thanks Roscoe.... my wife and I are trying to celebrate our anniversary and you have to let everyone know it is your birthday!  Way to go donut muncher!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

I already told you happy birthday.. so I will just give you a hard time here...

I found your police patch online

:laughhard:

And your anniversary on the same day as my birthday proves the concept of yin and yang. Good- Roscoe as a gift to the world. Bad- (For Mrs Scott) Marriage to Scott. :laughhard:

Oh, and I got ripped. I didn't get a list of donut shops when I graduated...:sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 10, 2012, 08:02:42 PM
What is a "stop stick"?
Well....in my working life it is a collapsable set of triangle shaped "sticks" studded with sharp hollow spikes, with a rope on the end. When an officer calls in a pursuit, other officers with these try to get ahead of the suspect and throw them across the road, so the suspect will run over them and flatten his tires. Cars don't run near as fast without tires....

In my yard, it is the remainder of a basketball goal that long ago went away. Unfortunantly, it left a 9 inch to a foot tall "stob" filled with concrete behind. If it is not seen it does very bad things to sidewalls of 16 inch truck tires that stray off of the concrete....... :-(

I have tried many times to remove it, but it is concreted in and is apparently forty feet deep. :smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

Sorry Roscoe... you work for the man.. therefore you are NOT the good!

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

Happy Belated Birthday Roscoe!!!!!!  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali