News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So Mini Met Roscoe Rd 2 (Contest Entry Thread)

Started by mini, June 18, 2012, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 28, 2012, 02:34:42 PM
I cant imagine my wife wanting to drive this school bus...

Does Michel drive a bus?

mini

One of my dream cars, except I want a hardtop.

mini

mini

mini

Why dont they still make dashes that look this good?

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

Last of the inside pictures...just a few more left.

mini

mini

mini

mini

I love the way this engine looks...

And the ride aint half bad either... :ugly:

mini

This is a beautiful car too:

I was snapping photos when this kid walked up.  His mom and grandma started hollering at him to pose, and you could tell he didnt want to do it.  They were harping on him, and finally he gave in and grinned the stupidest grin he could muster, just to spite them.  Any other time, I would have thought he deserved a swat, but in that situation, and the way they were carrying on, they deserved this.  LOL

mini

One more picture of the grounds as we walked away....

mini

mini

One last shot on the grounds for my wife:  Her dream car.

mini

After we left we went by Mr Sams house (the previous owner of Sam).  Heres him sitting in the Willys Jeep (one of my longest running obsessions in the car world).

Thanks for looking!

mini

Ok, on a different note for a bit.  Roscoe got to come to my neck of the woods in Rusty.  And we were able to get Rusty and Sam together for a photo shoot!

We both realize that it will have to happen again, and I cant wait for it.

Heres a few pictures from that day:

mini