News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Hey Minne.....

Started by Scott, June 16, 2012, 12:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

mini

I told you that in confidence!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

With all that black I bet he's sweating under there. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 16, 2012, 02:46:06 AM

Yeah - but I am flattered that you are trying to be like me.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

mini

Quote from: Scott on June 16, 2012, 03:43:11 AM
Quote from: minnesota68 on June 16, 2012, 02:46:06 AM

Yeah - but I am flattered that you are trying to be like me.

Well, just because I have a 6' Darth Vader poster on my wall does NOT mean you have to post a picture of me on vacation.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller