News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

CONGRATS TACO!!!!

Started by mini, June 12, 2012, 06:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

In all seriousness, congrats to the new REVEREND Taco!!!!  He got his UPC ministers license today!!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Man......I'm feelin' left out.... :cry2:

:laughhard: Congrats, Rev.......even though I know that having that card won't add or detract a bit of annointing from your preaching, I'm glad you got it. I am proud of both my BIG Bubbas. (Miniskirt and The Cow Who Kan't Spaell, aka Taco)  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Niki

When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

mini

I just thought of something...does a license make him a HOLY taco?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

RainbowJingles

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 14, 2012, 12:06:26 PM
I just thought of something...does a license make him a HOLY taco?

If it does, maybe he should change his name from Taco to Guacamole?

And to my wonderful husband...  may I publicly congratulate you.
Your ROCK.