News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Say something nice about Seth Thread...

Started by Scott, June 12, 2012, 01:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on June 12, 2012, 01:07:04 AM
Hello?

*Crickets*
Scott.....Not only will you not win with this thread, you will lose in flames.... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

:hypocrite:

I am simply trying to be supportive of Seth. 

:freaky2:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

I WILL say something nice about Seth...

He is a BRICK! Although he is a very rare creature, he never changes. He is always the same and has been for years. Very loyal. And thats a high compliment. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on June 12, 2012, 01:23:03 AM
I WILL say something nice about Seth...

He is a BRICK! Although he is a very rare creature, he never changes. He is always the same and has been for years. Very loyal. And thats a high compliment. :)
Oh Lawd.....And so it begans..... :noo:

Okay, I'm feeling guilty.....Ol' Cheesehead ain't half bad. He ain't half good either, but I digress...

That's as high a compliment I can reach. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Quote from: Roscoe on June 12, 2012, 01:28:41 AM

Thats cause you cant reach very high...
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on June 12, 2012, 01:34:14 AM

:2pistol: I hope that hit your kneecaps... :laughhard:

Melody

Well, I for one think Seth is brilliant.  To be able to keep up such an online character that hates people with a passion and yet is the most social person on here, is pure genius.  I don't know how he does it.  To pretend to be so very negative, practically suicidal, and yet pastor a congregation, and deal in greeting cards- the Cheesiest of occupations, takes true skill.  I'm suprised he hasn't begun making up counter greeting card sayings with all his wit and humor.  And I find his discretion in his obsession crush on an Amish woman refreshing.  It's like one of those big burley guy that cracks jokes but really is a big softy. 

I tip my hat to you Sir Cheeseth.   :teeth:

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on June 12, 2012, 01:34:14 AM

That's what I was thinking.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Say something nice?  About Seth?  This should be a short thread... :ugly:   LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

BeccaBoo

Seth is nice...sometimes....when he wants to be...and thats VERY rare. :hypocrite:

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8