News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

You don't need a doctors degree to post in Sharing 463!

Started by mini, May 18, 2012, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

After all that, Roscoe, the nap would win my vote.  And hooray for Rusty!  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I'm alive.

Work this week was terrible. I don't know if I hated customers or my coworkers more. I even had to work over today. Ugh.

Yard work and car work currently happening at the blue box (what I call my house).
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on June 02, 2012, 09:19:17 PM

Yard work and car work currently happening at the blue box (what I call my house).
You are welcome to dispatch your mechanic to come fix my lawnmower, then perform my yard work. I'd not be unhappy to find those chores done.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

We've been having a yard sale.  It's much more fun to GO to yard sales than have one.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on June 02, 2012, 05:36:01 PM
You can train mine when you learn how.

Okay, huge Chicken Fry at Seth's house!! Going to put my training into action with his chickens!! He gave me permission.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Newsman

Heather

Quote from: Roscoe on June 02, 2012, 09:23:33 PM
Quote from: HeatherB on June 02, 2012, 09:19:17 PM

You are welcome to dispatch your mechanic to come fix my lawnmower, then perform my yard work. I'd not be unhappy to find those chores done.

Brandon's the car mechanic. His dad does lawnmower repair. And I'm the person who actually mows the lawn :)

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

WC is prolly halfway to Texas by now after that statement. Lol

Wow. What a day. Been a long GOOD one. We had nursing home ministry and Water Wars with our youth. I didn't have to deal with ANY DRAMA, health issues or anything like that all day. I got to laugh and play with my kids and have a blast making a mess and getting drenched. Kimber was awesome, and we shared a Full Throttle energy drink, and my Bug gave me lovins, I talked to a dear friend on the phone, had lunch and dinner for free, and I just had an all around amazing day.

I really and truly needed that after the events of this week.

Thanks, God.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 02, 2012, 11:54:28 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 02, 2012, 10:53:58 PM
Sell any music?
Still have a nice size container of cassettes that no one wanted.
I want, I want!  How much, shipping and all?
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I'm awake and getting ready for church. It doesn't matter if not a single person speaks to me or not, I'm going for me not them.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

No, you're going for God.  You're going for the same reason you would go to any good friend's house and visit. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Morning, all. I'm back at work. Have a Blessed day!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 03, 2012, 05:30:47 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 02, 2012, 11:54:28 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 02, 2012, 10:53:58 PM
Sell any music?
Still have a nice size container of cassettes that no one wanted.
I want, I want!  How much, shipping and all?

I hope you enjoy her collection of Elton John, Wayne Newton, and the Beegees.

w2cch

Eating a black bean platter.

Planning to mow in a bit.

Newsman

Heather

Church was great. Right in the middle of preaching an altar service broke out.

Had good fellowship afterwards as well.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Our service was amazing too! Right in the middle of our chorale song, two ladies came to the front and I think they both got the Holy Ghost! Then three were baptized and we had a shout down, then after that, two more came forward and wanted to be baptized! So we had 5 baptized today!

And Kimber snotted on my shirt again...SMH. But that was after I peeled her up off the floor between the pews, so I asked for it.

I went to the hospital to see dad after that. So now I'm finally home and gonna go outside to move and refill my pool in a different location.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Well, I still ended up singing, filling in for someone else and need to next week as well.  LOL 

Pastor preached so powerfully today.  I love that Word.  "All roads searching Truth, lead to Pentecost."  It was a knock-the-devil-upside-the-head kinda day where that flaky "all roads lead to heaven" junk got exposed for what it is and the True "all who hunger and thirst after righteosness, shall be filled" trumphed.  If someone seriously wants the truth/God, they will end up with a pentecostal experience.  Love it! 

Andrew goes to camp in the morning.  He's packing now.  It's his first year of youth camp.

It's an odd feeling to be walking beside Andrew and he puts his arm around me, cause I'm his mom but he's taller than me and I am half hoping it doesn't look weird and that's it's obvious that I'm his mom... lol 

Chseeads

I'm sure you look weird with or without his arm around you.

Newsman

If it's not obvious, Lady Melodya, then it's your own fault for looking so young!

I know a woman whose son doesn't like for her to hang around him, because he feels girls won't pay him any attention because they think his Mom is his girlfriend!

John  :waving:

Lynx

Never underestimate a kid.

I was teaching about salt and light tonight in Children's Church, how we are supposed to be a good influence.  I opened with a brownie, but I had not put any sugar in it.  I was counting on the kid who tried it not liking it, spitting it out, ew, ew, icky poo!  Then I would proceed to draw analogies from that, how the sugar is essential in a brownie.

The kid liked it.  :-/
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I try to slouch and show off my few gray hairs as much as possible John!  lol

Phew.  My child.  He is SO particular that he takes forever to pack.  He also is so excited he kinda acts like a squirrel on crack.  My Lord, if I didn't help him organize it, he'd have 4 sets of jamas, 15 pairs of socks, 3 ties that may or may not match the 7 dress shirts and pants he packs, and 1 pair of underwear, mouthwash and hair gel.

I have to giggle though. It's sweet.  Now to get him through the 7hr bus ride in the morning without puking from motion sickness...