Forget the C5, we want a C6, in sharing 456....

Started by Roscoe, February 02, 2012, 04:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

She would be armed and dangerous...you might not really want to know!

She is redheaded after all...
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on February 03, 2012, 03:11:29 AM
Nice party we had. The birthday girl didn't even come to church tonight.
Did the birthday girl in fact know you were having a party?

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In other sharing news, Craigslist shows two promising older computers for $50 a piece!  One with everything needed, the other with just the tower, but I have spare monitors, keyboards and mice lying about.  And knowing me, you bet I have spare speakers. 

And in other, other news I go to the dentist tomorrow for the first time in years.  I shudder to think what he'll find.  Before anyone gets started I'll save you the time - yes I know, I should have a lot sooner, yes doctors say there are health problems associated with neglecting dental care, etc, etc... I'm getting it taken care of now.  Save the typing. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 03, 2012, 06:17:37 AM

It was supposed to be a surprise.

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on February 03, 2012, 06:46:04 AM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 03, 2012, 06:17:37 AM

It was supposed to be a surprise.

It worked.   

MelodyB

Bother.

3:30 am and while I am tired...I'm not sleepy. A bit hot too. I need a fan other than my celing fan.

Chseeads

Roscoe

Hmmmm....... I'm up. I slept in a little. Had big plans- gonna dig the vette out and tinker on it, tinker with Rusty a bit, just have a "me" day- then I get up and it's raining. And the 'vette and wet roads don't mix well. Bah. I'm ready for my summer.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

I leave for Illinois tonight! Woo! I won't be back in Arkansas until Tues afternoon...for work, sadly enough! Haha..

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 03, 2012, 02:46:51 AM
I do as long as I have a little but of color,  but without that, I kind of look like the undead... Lol

well good heavens if you look undead...what am I? lol I'm about 8x paler than you!

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 02, 2012, 09:09:53 PM
:headache:

I've had a headache off and on ALL week. Ugh. I don't know what the problem is.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

I know my headache was a combination of sinus from the storms moving through and stress. ;)

MelodyB

I have had headaches recently too...none in the past couple of days, but I had a couple last week.

MelodyB

I didn't go to sleep even after I posted my last post. Don't know what was the deal. Then I had bad dreams again. This time about my cousins and niece and nephew, it was raining and I had to pick them up from church, and Emily was sick from stuffing Cheetos up her nose. It was just weird and crazy stuff like that, and left me with bad feelings. Very disturbing. Can't really explain why.

Then the cat dreams...UGH. I KEEP having cat dreams. This time, Dad called and said that Ebbs was in a fight with Ace (a friends cat) and that we were being charged cause Ace was injured. I was upset cause I knew that was impossible cause Ebbs wasn't here! I was arguing, and dad was yelling on the phone. Then I went outside and stepped down the steps into a swimming pool, and sat on the edge of the pool with my ankles in the water, and my Pastor was eating breakfast at a deck table and he started taking pictures of me arguing into the phone. I was in long shorts and tried to hide my knees cause I knew I wasn't modest, then mom showed up, nagging me about the cat, and then she saw what I was wearing and it was just a stupid horrible dream.

WHY do we dream such things?

myhaloisintheshop

I had crazy dreams too last night.   

I dreamed we bought a house and it was haunted or something...creepy feelings about the new house and the woods behind it.   When I was talking to my father in law about it on the phone I saw a Walmart truck come barreling out of the woods onto the main highway.   

My father in law is the only one who was taking our claims seriously and it was making me furious that other people thought i was crazy enough to make something like that up!

:roll:

I woke up and felt like i needed to go back to bed and get a GOOD rest.   

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Lynx

SHARING:  Minus - Didn't get to see the dentist today because I couldn't find my insurance card and the HR director at work wasn't available on the phone. 
                 Plus - Grandma comes home!  She's almost halfway here, she called and said so. 
                 Plus - While I was in town not getting my teeth cleaned and checked I stopped by the asian buffet place and got a good meal. 
                 Minus - Between razor blades, cream cheese, the asian buffet meal, some really good turkey and a trip to the salvage grocery, I spent almost as much as I would have if I had gone ahead with the dental appointment without insurance.
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

Seth: to catch up with the recently-closed sharing thread: The praise singer is out of town, as well, unfortunately.  Fortunately, though, I think I'm on the road to recovery.  I woke up this morning not quite a TOTAL grouch, and was able to make a decent brunch (ham and french toast strata), AND I had an appetite for something besides orange juice, chicken soup and hot chocolate.  I'd say I'm at about 75% or so, but my ears are POPPING painfully.  :-(  They keep feeling like they're filling up with something, and then it'll sound like a transformer blew up in my ear or something.  I HOPE this means that I'm on the road to recovery.

In other sharing: I'm getting a new phone on Monday.  Not sure if I'm ready for QUITE so much change at a time, but we shall see.  I'm going from a flip phone where I constantly and lovingly used T9 (predictive text) to what appears to be a total touch screen...  *nervous*

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on February 02, 2012, 09:23:36 PM
I really need some motivation today. But I can't seen to find any. Not sure where it went, but if you see it, please send it back to me. ;)

:beret:
It's hiding underneath The Project.   ;)
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 03, 2012, 06:38:39 PM
  I'd say I'm at about 75% or so...
Stop sounding like me!  Last time I was sick, when I came back to work the boss asked how I was feeling.  I responded, "Not sick anymore, systems restoring.  Up to about 68%, should be at 94% by the end of the day."   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Went to town to the Pizza Hut interview...the guy that interviewed was as bad of an interviewer as I am an interviewee. lol  Dunno how it'll turn out...it'd just be a couple shifts a week.  Might be alright for a little extra dough....if I cam out ahead any.... :smirk2:  If I don't get it, I won't be sad.  Went to the bank and the feed store.  Came back home past grandma's and picked mom up...she had went with her to the doctor and town today, my uncle took them and picked mom up on the way this morning. 

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 03, 2012, 03:47:23 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on February 03, 2012, 02:46:51 AM
I do as long as I have a little but of color,  but without that, I kind of look like the undead... Lol

well good heavens if you look undead...what am I? lol I'm about 8x paler than you!

Well you have fair features. I look like I have dark circles around my eyes.  It's almost a gray  around the rest of my face. I just ne ed summer!