News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 07, 2011, 04:10:13 PM
Maybe you need a Taco Bueno, Sethie, they have black bean burritos.

ahaha yes this is true...

We have Taco Bueno - I love it.

Man I'm hungry - all this talk of food. lol I didn't have any breakfast!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

I had four scrambled eggs on whole wheat sourdough for breakfast.  And then a few more macaroons.  It's kind of a good thing I only bought one tin of them, I'm already eating way too many.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

I want to not hate my job a whole shift....that's all I ask. *sigh*

Had a good weekend with Jeremy. Didn't feel great for most of it, but still had a good, productive weekend!

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 07, 2011, 04:19:13 PM

ahaha yes this is true...

We have Taco Bueno - I love it.

Man I'm hungry - all this talk of food. lol I didn't have any breakfast!

Bueno...I love Bueno.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

I ate well or ate badly, depending on whether or not I'm talking to a cardiologist.  I ate some chili cheese onion rings, which they didn't have on the menu but which the waitress said they have done before.  Very good, very tasty, very unhealthy, but did I mention it was good?   :great:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

I haven't every been to Taco Bueno but I like Taco Johns.  Seems like those are scarce.

Throw in lots of cilantro & I could eat tacos everyday.

Hannahs practicing for the Christmas program.  Only 3 more yrs of her being in it, then it's youth group!

Leaves hugs for the gals.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Roscoe-there are other churches. It's just that's my home church of the past 11years. It's been his for about 3. It just makes me mad how things went down and I'm stubborn.

Boy work has been Monday. All day. Positive of it all, it's payday!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Did anyone start a church pictures thread?  I like pictures in general but I really enjoy seeing a glimpse of everybody's lives.  Sether's church pictures are fun.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

iridiscente

Chseeads

I don't really eat tortillas anymore.  :smirk2: 

Went to the church for a bit.  A couple of the guys were putting the new storm doors up.  I didn't paint cause I didn't know if it was gonna rain or not...with I had, cause it didn't.  :roll:  But I went to Bedford and got feed and an oil change and such....needed to do that anyways. 

Be at the church tomorrow anyways, got a furnace guy coming, and a load of stone coming, and they may lay carpet since they didn't today, dunno.... 

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

IowaSkirtGirl

I guess sometimes I do have good ideas....I'm trying to think if I have any church pics on here..I know I could borrow one from our facebook....

Is your church on facebook?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Heather

ISG-Mine is! Restoration Church. Bristol TN. The picture is a black background with the church name in purple.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Chseeads

Not feeling good...  But, in spite of Mel-Mel, hopefully I'll live.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy