News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pick on someone other than me- torment Mini in Sharing 4-4-3

Started by Roscoe, August 03, 2011, 06:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Silly Roscoe!  Everyone loves tormenting you.  I don't know why, but they do.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 03, 2011, 06:01:39 PM
Silly Roscoe!  Everyone loves tormenting you.  I don't know why, but they do.
'tis true. In life as well as online. I am just too loveable. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on August 03, 2011, 06:15:37 PM
Lovable as a donut.
Just as I said. I am loved by all. :hypocrite: Everybody loves a donut......... :lol: And Mel, I started to suggest tormenting you in this thread, but Mini was texting me, and he got the nod. :laughhard:

MelodyB

Newsman

Lady Jenn, you are sweet and lovely enogh that it's cool if you can't reach both arms up and still not be able to touch the ceiling fan blades....Bob, though.....

John :waving:

Roscoe

IowaSkirtGirl

I am hungry...Donuts and bacon sound good. I have just decided I am going to buy some after church :)
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MelodyB

I'm gonna get some jalapeƱos from Popeyes on the way to town later!!!! :fork:

taco_harvell

Well Praise God!!!!

I am passed the first hurdle in becoming a fully licensed driver again. One more step and I will be fully licensed again. I just need a car that will pass inspection for a road test. God has brought me a very long way!!!! For awhile, I never thought I would see this day. I missed driving so much!!! Thank God for restoration in so many areas of my life!!

I can now drive as long as the passenger next to me has a license. If things work out I will be flying solo again soon, help me pray that's real quick!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

haha thanks Sir John....

and I'm pretty sure regardless of this thread title, Roscoe will still get picked on more than Mini....
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Thank you.  Roscoe deserves it much more too.  PICK ON ROSCOE!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 03, 2011, 09:35:39 PM
Thank you.  Roscoe deserves it much more too.  PICK ON ROSCOE!

Roscoe might leave if we stopped picking on him, so we must step it up a notch and let him know we want him to stick around awhile. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Oh my, I hope this is just a big misunderstanding and it's not true.  Just heard that Yoop had a heart attack and didn't make it.  :cry2:

Chseeads

Someone posted it on the wedding page on FB, as well as what news Chel and them have received.... :(

almondjoy

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 03, 2011, 11:05:58 PM
Oh my, I hope this is just a big misunderstanding and it's not true.  Just heard that Yoop had a heart attack and didn't make it.  :cry2:

I just spoke to Chel a few minutes ago.  She called me to tell me, since she was supposed to be coming to see me on Sunday. 

:sadbounce:

SippinTea

:cry:

I'm in complete shock. We've lost a very good friend.
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on August 03, 2011, 11:17:09 PM
:cry:

I'm in complete shock. We've lost a very good friend.
X2. I can't believe this. God be with Molly..