Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pick on someone other than me- torment Mini in Sharing 4-4-3

Started by Roscoe, August 03, 2011, 06:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

:grouphug:

Quote from: five-oh on August 04, 2011, 03:38:09 AM
And just because I don't think I ever got to tell Yoop- I love you all, and your friendships mean the world to me.

Yes. That.

It still amazes me sometimes how God used one of my little online haunts to bless me with some of my greatest IRL friendships. The line between online and real life got blurred somehow when I started meeting all of you, and now it's all mushed together. But in such good ways. I have been SO incredibly blessed by the friendships God gave me through GP, and losing one of those has shaken me more than even I want to admit.

Jason, I think you said it best:
Quote from: taco_harvell on August 04, 2011, 03:44:12 AM
You know Thomas was always looking forward to the next meet-up. He made it to the biggest and best one of all today before any of us. I can just imagine his reaction at meeting our Savior. I am sure he has big plans for welcoming us already, when the time comes. I am already looking forward to it.
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

APG/BGirl: Me too.

Nelle: I know what you mean about the time together with your man meaning more now.

**HUGS** Jason

Everyone else: :grouphug:

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on August 04, 2011, 05:10:40 AM
Jason, I think you said it best:
You know Thomas was always looking forward to the next meet-up. He made it to the biggest and best one of all today before any of us. I can just imagine his reaction at meeting our Savior. I am sure he has big plans for welcoming us already, when the time comes. I am already looking forward to it.

Yeah.  He's good like that.  Always seems to know the right thing to say.  Even when there's nothing that needs to be said.  He's even good at saying that.

**HUGS**

:grouphug:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

Nelle: it's sounding better and better all the time.  Especially today.  *sigh*

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Wow, the things I miss when I'm at work.  What a bummer!

"Bummer" doesn't even 1/5th express it, but it's all I've got.  Languages can communicate many things but not the most important things, that are felt most deeply.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

RainbowJingles

If we could figure out how to make it happen, I think we really would.  If God works it out, I'm nearly certain that we would at least move the date up quite a bit.  It just doesn't seem like it'll work right now, though.

Yeah, Psalm.  Truly.

Newsman

The loss of Thomas is ours, his other friends and family, but most of all, his Molly.

For the Yoop, though, he Passed in the Truth. No greater thing can be said of a man. He has run his race and finished his course.

We are diminished with his passing.

RainbowJingles

My heart has just been ACHING for Molly all day today.  Every time I think about all the decisions she had made to lead up to this coming weekend, I feel overwhelmed for her, and then I think of all the unbelievably difficult decisions that she will now be faced with.  It's just so...              :sadbounce:            :frustrated:            :sadbounce:              :frustrated:

It just hit WAY too close to home for me.
I wanna be in Alabama.
Like NOW.

MelodyB

I think I am going to attempt to sleep. My head is pounding and my eyes are nearly swollen shut from crying all evening/night. Everytime I talk to someone else it gets worse, so I'll just try to sleep.

I agree with all the posts about GP. We take this place and each other for granted. I have made some incredible friendships here, and they have crossed over into my IRL life and have become such an important part of who I am. Yall have seen me at the low points and the high points and have loved me thru it all. I have said some really bad and hateful things to some of you, and my attitude has been less than Christian-like, but yall are my family and have loved me anyway.

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. I love all of you, and could not imagine my life without any of you.

God-place...how fitting. 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: Nelle on August 04, 2011, 05:07:06 AM
So even if I never talk to you really, ya matter. Yes, even you, Cheeto. :)

Oh, I know I matter.... :afro:

taco_harvell

Quote from: SippinTea on August 04, 2011, 05:22:53 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on August 04, 2011, 05:17:42 AM
:pound: Distance
:pound: Engagements

I'll gladly help with that one!!

:pound: Distance
:pound: Engagements

Thanks!!!

Didn't want to hang up the phone tonight...........
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

Please don't take my sudden silence on here as me not caring...I just don't always know what to say.

In the short time I've been here you have all helped me through so much. I really don't know where I'd be with out you guys...so to hear of a loss, and see you all hurting...I cried too...for a loss of such magnitude.

I loves you all!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Newsman

We love you too, Lady ISG. If we seem distracted, it's that some have lost loved ones and the site has lost two members in recent weeks. Rather, the Godplace family has lost two members of it's immediate family, and a couple of extended family.

John

Roscoe

Hello, all my friends. :waving: Back at work. Determined to be happy and my carefree self....
Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on August 04, 2011, 12:13:45 PM
Please don't take my sudden silence on here as me not caring...I just don't always know what to say.

In the short time I've been here you have all helped me through so much. I really don't know where I'd be with out you guys...so to hear of a loss, and see you all hurting...I cried too...for a loss of such magnitude.

I loves you all!
Thanks, ISG.... You really missed out not knowing Yoop as well as we did, he was quite the character.... I was really looking forward to meeting him in real life....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

iridiscente

Do you think he's planning something with pixie stix?

Heather

This makes me regret my random absences and wonderings. I don't tell you all enough that I love you all (even you Seth) and you all mean so much to me and my life. The people on this site have been with me through the worst parts of my life and have been the biggest encouragement and comfort through it all. Thank you all so very much. I wants to send hugs to you all....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

You can send me a new pair of brake rotors and pads for the front end of a 2006 Trailblazer if you want, in lieu of the hugs. 

:ugly:  :P 

(the front is actually okay for now...just recently replaced the back though, but the front still all have some life in them left)

Been at the church with the organ guy.

The road construction people are a diggin' and a rootin' something fierce over there.