News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

And what's wrong with cold pizza?  Best breakfast in the world, aside from all-you-can-eat breakfast bar.

Howdy y'all.  Going to first piano lesson with this new teacher today. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Quote from: five-oh on June 14, 2011, 02:44:02 PM
Quote from: Newsman on June 14, 2011, 09:26:56 AM
I never got into the more exotic gauges, have you?

John  :waving:

Quote from: five-oh on June 14, 2011, 02:48:47 AM
2) John, I think your suggestion of a proper gun for SingleShot is dead on- only variation I would make is I would've probably suggested a nice 12 gauge 870. Mainly because I come from the school of thought that bigger gun is better gun, and I've had a lot of experience in my job with the 12 gauge.

Nope, never have. Shot a 10 gauge once. Knocked me on my behind. Not fond of gauges that maul ME instead of the target. :lol:
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 14, 2011, 02:15:16 PM
Heavner is right on the border of AR isn't it?
And fuzzy, if it'd have been in Arkansas, they would have had no need to call it "Heavner'- they coulda called it "Heaven".

Morning, all. I have been a little slow this morning. Just got up. And I've a ton of things to get done. This week will be EPIC. Epic, I tell you! *"Epic" used under License from Mel's House of Language, All Rights Reserved. Ornryness shall prevail! Fixing to start the day... breakfast- piece of cold leftover pizza and a Dr Pepper. Habit left over from my single days.. :biglaugh:

I still say that any place where the bride is required by law to have less than half the teeth a normal adult has (excluding West Virginia), 12 years old, and barefoot, it cant be heaven.

Heavener is the site of the Heavener Runestone.  Somewhere I have a picture I took of Heavener...I need to find it.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

I'm stewing tomatoes again. We just finished our last box, and dad bought another one Saturday.

So I took 13 of the ripest ones and I'm stewing them down with onions and seasonings, gonna put it in quart freezer bags and then we will have a stockpile in the freezer.

We did a whole bushel of corn on the cob yesterday. Came out with nine gallon bags full of ears. Not to mention the 6 other gallon bags that was already in the freezer.

This summer has been plentiful so far!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Yes. Heavener is about 20? miles from Ft. Smith. It has what may be runestones of early Viking travellers. It is one of the OK state parks scheduled for closing.

Melody

Mel, that makes me want to get to Farmers Market.  What a blessing to have that stuff handy. 

I planted tomato, green onion, basil, carrots, watermelon, and a sunflower seed.  Then the stray cats used my flower bed for a litter box right afterward.  So I'm not sure if I'm growing what I planted or tending to really big weeds!  LOL  The pictures on seed pkgs only have the produce not the leaves, so I can't tell...lol If they are weeds, my neighbors probably think I'm crazy.  :updown:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Newsman

*makes mental note it's the quiet and pleasant -seeming ones that sometimes need investigated the most!*

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

mini

Quote from: Newsman on June 14, 2011, 05:20:28 PM
Yes. Heavener is about 20? miles from Ft. Smith. It has what may be runestones of early Viking travellers. It is one of the OK state parks scheduled for closing.

NO!  That is one beautiful area...makes me sad to hear that.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

So my camera got here, I fired it up... and it won't take pictures because it doesn't have an SD card (sold separately) in it.  Can't anything be simple these days, can't anything actually just plain WORK?!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

taco_harvell

*Notices Five-Oh did not deny taking his PINK MIATA to the car show at Petit Jean*

Hello!!!!

Got to do some work in my room today might be getting an actual bed to replace these mattresses I have stacked together to sleep on right now.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 14, 2011, 07:21:31 PM
*Notices Five-Oh did not deny taking his PINK MIATA to the car show at Petit Jean*

Hello!!!!

Got to do some work in my room today might be getting an actual bed to replace these mattresses I have stacked together to sleep on right now.

I resurrected a old thread just for Roscoe...

Lynx

Just a small Canon, A1200.  Nothing fancy, but it does a lot of focusing and lighting stuff automatically.  Just won't store pics without a flash card. 

Gone to work, ciao for now.  Don't anyone tear the forum up while I'm gone now, you hear?  Last time it took hours to get all the mud out of the carpet.  ;)
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 14, 2011, 08:03:15 PM
Just a small Canon, A1200. 

A small cannon....that's what I need for these varmints.  :fire:

Went to town, did crud, home, eating salad.

Chseeads

Nelle

I've napped most of this day off away. I have to clean sometime...maybe later. Haha

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Yep.  Unless you are French.  Then you will have to ask Roscoe how to pronounce it. 

Saw this http://postertext.com/ and thought of Ruby.

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Melody

I had a weird dream last night. I think I ate ice cream too late in the evening.

We were subscribed to the SGR and had gotten a newsletter with pictures of various birds.  The kids and I were looking at them and all the sudden this guy walks in and says he's Seth.  Well, I've seen pictures and know that Mel knows him and I refute the claim so he reluctantly takes off a mask and is a really geeky bottle cap glasses, reddish brown curly hair just past his neckline.  Well I am totally creeped out and am trying to figure out which character he is from GP when all the sudden I turn around back to him and it's not a really heavy set lady with a completely butched haircut!  So then I think it's psycho, and woke up.

I think it's partly the late night food and that Psalm won't disclose who he is and where he's from and what he looks like. 

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/