News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 13, 2011, 02:01:23 AM
Isaac, that's what backpacks are for. ;)

That's what I was gonna say.  :smirk2: 

Finished mowing...tended fowl....set coon traps....

Today at one point, I felt something on my arm and it was one of those blasted tiny ticks crawling....

Well....tonight, I found one attached to me.  And I can't even tell you where.  :o

:reaction:

Why me, Lord?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow. I go in at 8am to be sedated and get what sounds like a full day of dental work started. Please pray these procedures are easy and problem free for the dentist and me. Dental work on me is usually an ordeal because I have bad roots. Pray God guides the dentist hands to get these teeth out with out any problems.

Gonna try and get some sleep. Goodnight Ya'll!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Chseeads

Something threw the live trap and ate the food but didn't get caught earlier.... And I saw a stinking possum walking along the fence, but I couldn't get the stupid shell chambered in the gun, and couldn't shine the pitiful excuse we have for a flashlight on the gun and look at what I was doing there, and the possum, so it disappeared while I was trying to get the gun to going....that makes me mad.  But, oh well.

Chseeads

Prepped egg shipments going to Tennessee and Puerto Rico.  :smirk2:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Good Merning.................

Off to the dentist. Maybe if they sedate me really well I will get some sleep today while they work. lol

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 13, 2011, 11:32:40 AM
Good Merning.................

Off to the dentist. Maybe if they sedate me really well I will get some sleep today while they work. lol
Taco, if your dentist uses the same "knock 'em out John" my dentist used on me, you'll definatelly get some sleep. :biglaugh: You may also feel hung over for a couple of days.

Morning, All. Anybody else notice that Cheesehead is becoming quite the bloodthirsty killer? He has no compassion for some of God's little creatures.... :noo:

And finally, IT'S MY FRIDAY! :clap2: :clap: If I make it through the day, I have five days of pure bliss and happiness awaiting me, with a swap meet/ car show to prowl. It's gonna be GREAT!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

My toe is killing me. Last night, I was headed outside, and I had on flip flops. I opened the door and I guess I didn't have my foot placed far enough from the path of where the door would swing, and the door caught my baby toe and toenail and very nearly ripped it off! The nail is just barely hanging on, and it was a bloody mess.

I've got it wrapped and held together now with bandaids, but it still throbs.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on June 13, 2011, 07:08:41 AM
Something threw the live trap and ate the food but didn't get caught earlier.... And I saw a stinking possum walking along the fence, but I couldn't get the stupid shell chambered in the gun, and couldn't shine the pitiful excuse we have for a flashlight on the gun and look at what I was doing there, and the possum, so it disappeared while I was trying to get the gun to going....that makes me mad.  But, oh well.

Why didn't you just have the gun pre-loaded and ready to go? lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 13, 2011, 02:27:23 PM

Cause I didn't want to shoot myself...lol  :freaky:

It was "loaded," the shell just handed been cranked up into the chamber....  You have to push up on the clip while you're doing it to get it to go....I should not forget that from now on...  But the final time I went out last night to check on things, I did put a shell in the chamber beforehand just in case. lol  :-?

And I'm only a bloodthirsty killer of things that want to kill my little creatures.  :P

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Firing up for another musical day.  :D

Quote from: five-oh on June 13, 2011, 11:41:49 AM
Morning, All. Anybody else notice that Cheesehead is becoming quite the bloodthirsty killer? He has no compassion for some of God's little creatures.... :noo:
I have heard it said that there's a place for all God's little creatures.  Right next to the brown gravy.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on June 13, 2011, 02:47:49 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 13, 2011, 02:27:23 PM

Cause I didn't want to shoot myself...lol  :freaky:

It was "loaded," the shell just handed been cranked up into the chamber....  You have to push up on the clip while you're doing it to get it to go....I should not forget that from now on...  But the final time I went out last night to check on things, I did put a shell in the chamber beforehand just in case. lol  :-?

And I'm only a bloodthirsty killer of things that want to kill my little creatures.  :P

Get a BB gun - you can just rapid fire at the critters!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on June 13, 2011, 03:32:12 PM
A BB gun?  I might as well throw rocks at them. 

well geez okay get a ak47!!

Just saying - at least with a BB gun you could rapid fire and not have to re-load your shotgun every time! lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

I am home. I am in a lot of pain, and the bleeding doesn't want to stop. Prayers appreciated!

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 13, 2011, 03:56:20 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on June 13, 2011, 03:32:12 PM
A BB gun?  I might as well throw rocks at them. 

well geez okay get a ak47!!

Just saying - at least with a BB gun you could rapid fire and not have to re-load your shotgun every time! lol

It's not a shot gun.  It's a single shot rifle, you just have to manually rechamber your shell for each shot.  That gun has a scope, so easier to hit something....I can't see to shoot, nor am any good at hitting anything otherwise without a scope...lol    The other main gun I have used a lot automatically reloads, so you can just keep shootin'. 

:fire:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Looks like this week will be a nice one with temps in the mid 80's.

eating leftover José Peppers.  The California quesadilla is good, I think I'll have to make these for dinner sometime.  Cheese, chicken, bacon, spinach w/ some pico de gallo on the side.

Our entertainment lately has been all out comedy. There are some reality tv/documentary type shows on Netflix that we have watched a few episodes of. 

Swamp People: Louisiana bayou cajuns hunting alligators.

Billy the Exterminator: an otherwise wussy looking guy dressed like a biker punk catching/exterminating all sorts of stuff from spiders to ferro hogs.

River Monsters: this guy travels all over the world and tries to catch whatever the local legend is in the freshwater areas.

Ice Road Truckers: in Canada these truckers have to carry supplies during a window where the water is frozen over.  People are crazy.

I can't totally decide if they are crazy, hilarious, or facinating... lol

MelodyB

Praying, Jason.

Melodya, I LOVE swamp people. Troy is my favorite! And Ice road truckers are just plain stupid!

Welp, I'm at the hospital right now. Fixing to take dad home. They released him. Gave him new meds and stuff to do. So yeah. Prayers are still coveted.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

:highfive:   Lady JennJenn! We have a new nickname for Seth!  :clap:

John  :waving:

Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 13, 2011, 04:56:26 PM
Again - EMPHASIS ON SINGLE SHOT SETHERS! lol :pound: