News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

His EKG showed blockages that are worse than they were in March when he was here. I might have saved his life.

His pressure was HIGH. Stroke level. It's getting better now.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Good lands, it's hot in here!!!!  I turned the air down to 80 or slightly below.  Sheesh.....  :roll:

Gonna have to start a new bird ranch advertising campaign:  Snoozin' Goose Ranch & Hunting Outfitters - specializing in pajama-clad, midnight excursions. 

Coon #3 down.....  Checked the scene outside, it was in the trap.  Shot it and reset the trap.  Lord, I hope that was all for now....I'm tired of this. 

:reaction:

Chseeads

Sorry to hear that, Queen Melsie.....hopefully all will be well.  :headrub:

Roscoe

Morning, All. Just checkin' in. Mel, hope your dad get better.  :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Mel, hope all is well...

Quote from: Chseeads on June 12, 2011, 07:21:53 AM
Gonna have to start a new bird ranch advertising campaign:  Snoozin' Goose Ranch & Hunting Outfitters - specializing in pajama-clad, midnight excursions. 

I for one would like to thank you for wearing pajamas to bed, and thus, outdoors.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Well it's so hot in here it's a wonder I can stand to....  :smirk2:

It's a nice cool morning out.

And in here?  You sit and sweat, just because you're in here it's so muggy.  Good lord.

Chseeads

w2cch.

My mother is sitting downstairs where it's coolest in the house, just a fanning....  I don't know why they don't turn the air down a little bit instead of leaving it on 95.  :roll:  I opened some windows upstairs since it's pretty nice out today. 

Weirdos.

Chseeads

* Chseeads kicks everybody in the hiney and goes to tend fowl and mow the yard....or something.

Lynx

I have run into an interesting problem... I keep having to check to see if I have shoes on.   The way I knew I had shoes on before was because, no matter what brand, they were uncomfortable and I wanted to get them off.  These five-finger shoes are the first pair I don't want to take off as soon as possible, so the automated part of my brain that checks off things before I walk out the door doesn't have the discomfort to trigger the "yes I have shoes on" notification.  :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

It'll be funny one day when you DON'T have shoes on and have become used to the fact of thinking that you do when you don't....  :P

Been returning poultry calls and such...NOW, going to tend fowl and mow, or whatever...as aforementioned.  I guess. :smirk2:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on June 12, 2011, 01:01:27 PM
Well it's so hot in here it's a wonder I can stand to....  :smirk2:

It's a nice cool morning out.

And in here?  You sit and sweat, just because you're in here it's so muggy.  Good lord.
Seth, could you get a small window unit for your room?

Chseeads

I'm never in "my room."  Pretty much every place but there. lol

Well, I've tended some fowl.  Hauled off last night's deceased, and sold some chicks.  Got the lawnmower partly ready to mow.  Stopped for a snack.  Gonna go actually mow in a few now.  And somebody is supposed to be coming to look at some more fowl in a bit too.

MelodyB

I have the thermostat in our house on 73 right now...just thought you would like to know. :hypocrite:

Perhaps if you had a window unit in your room, you might stay in there more? Just a thought.

I'm fittin to crash. I got home from the hospital at 5am this morning, napped briefly, and then got up at 7 and went to church...after lunch and another trip to see what was going on with dad, I just got home and it's after 4. Yeah.

I'm. Going. To. Sleep.

:yawn:

Chseeads

And what would I do in there?  There's nothing in there to do.  Computer's not in there.  Food's not in there.  Toilet's not in there.  Egg shipping business, incubator, pet birds, are not in there.....

taco_harvell

Spent most of the afternoon out in the heat dealing with a dead battery. Exhausted!!!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

It's a nice day out. Bro. Mahaney preached, God filled 4 or 5 w/ the HG.

Nathan was LOL when I was telling him about your raccoon story, Seth.

Newsman

Lynx

Well once again my laptop is at church and I am here.  This time it is because my automobile has a popped right rear tire and I rode my bike to church, and it is hard to carry a laptop in one hand and steer a bike with the other.

I MISS MY DEDICATED PAGE FORWARD/BACK BUTTONS!!!  :flamingmad: :demand: :tantrum:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Isaac, that's what backpacks are for. ;)

Sorry about your car.

Lynx

Quote for the day:  "We need a special holiday to honor the countless kind souls with unsecured (wireless) networks named linksys."
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

And that is what I usually use a backpack for, but mine was not with me today. 

When that laptop finally croaks I'm gonna be soooooo unhappy.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

kmymbir

So, I'm home went to church with my sister and her boyfriend. I'm still sleepy. I feel like I can't get caught up. MY dad starts his first day of work in the morning. I plan to have dinner ready, he's been known to quit before he starts. We really need the insurance. I plan to put in more apps in the morning. I really need a job. These odd quick jobs are not gettin it. I do have a praise report. I had lost my graduation papers and certificates stating that I am a dental assistant.. but We just found them. So I can apply for good jobs tomorrow.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB