News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Rule #1: There are some things Alana does not need to know.

Started by Mountain Dew, June 04, 2011, 05:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountain Dew

Now....if Twitter starts this one (which they, by all means, should), then we sue!

Some things do not need to be shared. *impish smirk* Anyone "Care to Share" examples of what should not be shared?
Delight in the Lord...

Roscoe

Quote from: Mountain Dew on June 04, 2011, 05:34:23 PM
Now....if Twitter starts this one (which they, by all means, should), then we sue!

Some things do not need to be shared. *impish smirk* Anyone "Care to Share" examples of what should not be shared?
Yes.  Seth.  :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Mountain Dew

Quote from: five-oh on June 04, 2011, 05:39:35 PM

I TOTALLY agree!!! He is all MINE!
Delight in the Lord...

Roscoe

Quote from: Mountain Dew on June 04, 2011, 05:44:01 PM
Quote from: five-oh on June 04, 2011, 05:39:35 PM

I TOTALLY agree!!! He is all MINE!
:o    :sing: Ohhhh , John......!

I cruised around some old posts.... apparently Mountain Dew is the Pre-Queen Mel chicken queen. Mel, are ya gonna fight for ya king?  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Mountain Dew

Mello Yellow is a POOR imitation to Mountain Dew! There is no competition. (Love you, Mel, but all is fair in love and war.)
Delight in the Lord...

mini

Oh NOES...Mt Dewy is back.  Seth is gonna go ape over her again...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Mountain Dew

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 04, 2011, 06:02:20 PM
Oh NOES...Mt Dewy is back.  Seth is gonna go ape over her again...

For some reason, he tends to do that when he sees my picture.
Delight in the Lord...

mini

Im glad you put your real pic up this time...not that curly headed gal that you used as your avatar for a long time...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Mountain Dew

You talking about that GORGEOUS being that I used to post as myself?
Delight in the Lord...

Chseeads

Quote from: Mountain Dew on June 04, 2011, 06:00:08 PM
Mello Yellow is a POOR imitation to Mountain Dew! There is no competition. (Love you, Mel, but all is fair in love and war.)

Not Mellow Yellow....she's a married woman.  :freaky:

Mel-Mel.  lol

Melody

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

BOL!

Yes, MellowYellow is MelodyA, I however am MelodyB.

And yes, I will fight for my position as the Queen. Snooze ya lose, Dearest Alana.

:P
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Mountain Dew

Keep in mind, Melody Plan B, I am still Alana Plan A. My absence does not give you the right to take over a married man's emotions. Have you no convictions?  :nono:
Delight in the Lord...

MelodyB

Babs

Lol they got married long time ago was even a wedding pic of them on here lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Babs

Oops sorry my queen!

* Babs spits according to prophecy
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

RainbowJingles

Melody

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Babs on June 05, 2011, 03:00:45 AM
Lol they got married long time ago was even a wedding pic of them on here lol
I had forgotten about that! I think I still have it somewhere.
Delight in the Lord...

World Traveler

You forgot about the marriage????... or the picture? lol
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Chseeads

mini